“No stress when on vacation, please!”

Nave Va Promenades en Mer
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours in Ajaccio
More attraction details
Owner description: For many years the NAVE VA company has organised boat rides leaving from Ajaccio, Porticcio, Sagone, Cargèse and Porto.Discovering the most fabulous sites in Corsica:Scandola,Girolata,Calanche de Piana,Bonifacio,golfe d'Ajaccio and Iles Sanguinaires.
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Fast and easy way to travel from Porticcio to Ajaccio. Porticcio has a large parking lot in front of the seashore and beach. It's free.
The tickets are sold near the Tourism Office.
Then you can go on a nice journey and get of in Ajaccio or go to the islands. It's important to check the schedule because beautiful panoramic trips are once or twice a day.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I took a return boat trip from Ajaccio to Bonifacio. Nave Va is clearly a very well run operation: purchasing the ticket online took me just a couple of min, and the ferry left exactly on time for both Ajaccio and Bonifacio departures. When approaching Bonifacio, the crew did a few loops so that passengers sitting on both sides of the ferry could get some really good pics. The main commentary on the ferry was in French, but one of the crew members checked on me to make sure that I could understand the instructions and would not be left behind by mistake in Bonifacio!

The ferry was clean, and it's possible to buy drinks onboard (very useful as the two legs of the journey add up to 6-7 hours). The ticket price of 62 euros is not cheap, but still reasonable value for money.

1  Thank domylee
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We took the full tour from Porto including the Calanche cliffs, the Scandola reserve and the town of Girolanta. The boat is big clean and offers many viewing options both for the brave who are willing to sit outside in the cold wind and salty water and to those who prefer the more timid experience.
The only problem was that although there were quite a few non French speaking guests, the whole 4 hours explanation (including the security guidelines) were done only in French.... this was a real pity as we missed out on most of the explanations except bits here and there that I coul pick up with my broken friend.
I would expect either a multilingual explanation. The technology is available, you just need to be a bit more minded NOT EVERYONE IS A FRANCOPHONE
We didn't make an advanced reservation but I would guess that in high season an advanced reservation is a must

1  Thank Amnon F
Reviewed 23 August 2016

we have been leave on a beach cause we were late 2 min. for a problem with my son 9 y hold. We had to taje a a private taxi boat for 60€ to come bacj to porto. DO NOT TAKE THIS COMPANY. UNSPEAKABLE AND VERY BAD . SHAME.

NaveVa, Responsable relations clients at Nave Va Promenades en Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hello,

We are sorry for your troubles.
But at no point did you try and contact us, this is the first we are hearing of this.

First, you should have called us to let us know that you were going to be late.
We could have waited for you if you were only two minutes late.
If not, we would have arranged for another boat to come and pick you up. We schedule many trips to Girolata each day.

Moreover you never came forward before your review to let us know about your situation. You should have come and informed us in Porto when you got back.
We value customers' feebacks and their satisfaction is our top priority.

Yours faithfully

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Bonifacio is beautiful and I'm definitely happy I decided to take a boat there since there is a lot of traffic for cars and parking looked impossible. Plus, the view of the cliffs from the boat is really unbeatable. I was a bit disappointed with the smoking onboard. There are signs that say it's a smoke-free space yet people were smoking in the back of the boat. I saw a member of the crew come back and thought he was going to tell them to stop smoking. To my surprise he started to smoke too! This was really the final straw and I asked him what he was doing. Finally he got upset and went back to the front of the boat and never came back. I'm disgusted because we are all on the boat together for 3 hours there and 3 hours back and there's no way to escape the smoke. So this was a huge turn off.

2  Thank LeandraRab