“Spectacular dinner”
Review of L'Atypic

L'Atypic
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
L'Atypic is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #730 of 19,411 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$33 - US$57
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We were in search for a nice, quiet dinner in a Saturday evening and this turned out to be the perfect choice. We chose the 3 course special which we thought was fairly priced for what we received. Very light yet rich. Perfect meal with service to match. Thank you!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I've walked by this restaurant several times in the past, and thought it looked good. I finally tried it tonight. This place did not disappoint. Delicious food and great service. I'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had a wonderful dinner here. Everything was delicious and wine pairings were lovely A great French meal for a very reasonable price.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is a good value for money.
There is a menu all included at 56 euros with starter main desert champagne wine and coffee
Good dishes and friendly and efficient service

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I were traveling with another couple and L'Atypic was recommended to us by friends who had been there earlier in the year. This restaurant did not disappoint! It was on a quiet and quaint little street, off the beaten path. The food was wonderful, we did the pre fixe menu. The prices were so reasonable, we had so much food and the owner was our server so he was extremely knowledgeable and kind. Additionally, the chef came out at the end of the evening to see how we enjoyed our meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! I would also plan this meal around going to see the Eiffel Tower at night, it is only a 10 minute walk away!

Date of visit: September 2017