“River cruise was a disappointment..”
Review of Bateaux Mouches

Bateaux Mouches
Reserve with
Bateaux Mouches is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,997 of 18,817 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Due to river height they cut the cruise short (you misssed most of the Paris attractions) , passengers were not allowed up top. There was no signage or warning when purchasing tickets. Very deceptive. Would not recommend.

2  Thank lazydog135

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

the cruise is really nice, all the monuments are visible. the ambience within the restaurant is warm and the waiters and front desk staff are very attentive and friendly.
the dinner is delicious, and well served. we also enjoyed the terrace for a better view. I highly recommend

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The scenery and the lights of Paris from the River Seine by night is really a spectacular sight. The organisation and delivery of the whole package is impeccable. They have really thought every aspect of this short river cruise and dinner. The menu was good, I had the veal which was perfect, my companions had the salmon which was fine, although my other companion had the duck and commented that it could have been a little more interesting. The service was fine although far from invisible and the waiter generously gave an intermittent commentary as we passed historical land marks on our route. The wine and the champagne were perfectly sufficient. For me, other than the incredible Paris illuminations, the highlight was the live music. A pianist and a violinist and what started as understated background music, rose from the shadows with a fantastic crescendo of tracks from the 'Fiddler on the Roof', expertly and brilliantly played with full participation of the dinner audience. A truly uplifting performance with everyone disembarking with a joyous beam, which reflected the wonderful evening which was enjoyed by all! I recommend this very authentic Parisian experience!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I was very excited when I booked a lunch cruise for my wife, my daughter, and me.

How disappointed I was upon coming back to port however. The experience as a whole would have been wonderful if it weren't for the below average service and mediocre insipid food. A salmon tartare, a pork chop, and cheese for Euro 60?! The meal was by far the worse I've had in quite a while.

The saving grace is the sights seen as you cruise along the Seine. Seeing them from a different angle is great.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had a wonderful time on this dinner cruise. We chose the Prestige Menu. The food was delicious and the service was great. The boat was spacious and had a lovely atmosphere. The musical entertainment added to the ambience and was not too loud. This is a great way to see Paris at night. So beautiful!! Would definitely recommend this cruise.