“Perfect Dinner”

Ranked #32 of 19,275 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Super-popular tiny neighborhood spot, run with just 3 staff, serving up special anitpasti and pasta dinners, with a few desserts. All our dishes were delish, cooked with great care and presented beautifully. Sweet, fun, cute, friendly. Quiet, not quite romantic since one sites so close to one's neighbors. A lovely find in a special neighborhood. A new favorite for us in Paris. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Our received was friendly. But Service was slow and eventually bad.Because we did not order starters than we want to make order directly to maincourse. One of us food doses came late and both pasta was raw.

Eric D, Propriétaire at Via Emilia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Hello Lottah, Hello Tibo !

I hope you came back well to Finland.

I am very sorry to read you did not enjoy your experience in Via Emilia. The ravioli you had, "Tortelli Reggiani" and "Mezzelune di carciofi" are always cooked the same way. I am sorry again you did not like the way we served your 2 dishes.

Honnestly, I saw there was something wrong but when i asked if you were good, you only told me "it was ok". As I looked to both plates, totally empty, I thought there was something else but I coundn't figure out what it was.

We really hope to see you another time if you plan visiting Paris again, and we will make you try our new creations !

Kind regards,

Eric

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent Italian cuisine, friendly owner, great atmosphere.

Will come again!

The place is quite small and it could be difficult to get a place without a reservation.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

After leaving Via Emilia we could not stop talking about the excellent evening we had. First of all: the quality of the food. Italian food like Italian food is supposed to be. But on top of that the ambiance and hospitality. This was the best dinner we had during our Paris trip. Make sure you have a reservation and you’ll have a fantastic evening.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Wow, what a find!

We were lucky to still have a table free (the last one) when we called to make a reservation and boy we were not disappointed at all!

The owner (I think he is the owner) is very friendly, addressing you with your name.

The food is of an excellent quality, quantity and very well priced!

The food is super fresh (all are fresh cooked items) and the drinks (the beers) were a very nice discovery with complex tastes...wonderful!

A bit thumbs up for this restaurant and we would recommend it without any hesitation!

1  Thank TommyD689