US$161
US$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$231
US$208
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

US$188
US$176
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$224
US$170
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$207
US$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$187
US$153
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$139
US$126
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$258
US$245
  • Fitness centre
Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$1,268
US$1,189
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I was visiting Paris for a friend's birthday, and he found this place for me.

It is truly an oasis of tranquillity.

I stayed in Apartment 3, belonging to Madame Eanjo.

Her husband showed me round, and was very helpful in explaining to me buses, local restaurants, and so forth.

For me, the most important was that it was a Buddhist place. Therefore you assume that everything will be in order. And it was.

There is a beautiful meditation room, and there is a beautiful garden. I meditated several times in the garden, which lends itself to the most serene meditation. The trickling of water, the Buddha statue, and the plants, are just perfect.

I would have meditated in the meditation room, but since, physically, I can't stand any kind of heat, and it was late August, I preferred the garden.

The apartment had everything you need: fridge, toaster, cooking utensils, and the wardrobe was well stocked with hangers.

Some days, it was a wrench to go out. I could have stayed in the garden all day.

Om Mani Padme Hung

Room Tip: I'd go for rooms that Madame Eanjo manages
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank SomertonJer
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I don't usually write reviews but wanted to share my experience and recommend this hidden gem to a solo / a couple.
It was my first trip to Paris and this place is one of the reasons that I enjoyed my trip so much! I spent few nights here last summer and it could not have been a better experience.
The owners and neighbours were very friendly and helpful. It was extremely convenient for public transportation, less than 5 minutes walk from Gare de Lyon. The studio was very clean, attentively decorated and well furnished. There was free WIFI and air conditioner, too.
I really loved this studio and would definitely stay again :-)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank SPARK412
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Peaceful place. Wonderful friendly owners. Many amenities in the rooms. 5 - 10 minutes walk from Gare de Lyon. Its not a full service hotel, so don't expect a staffed desk 24x7, but the owners were always ready to provide help and answer questions, and you can call them from the room phone - they live in the building too. They also gave us many good restaurant recommendations. (If you love good french breads/pastry, walk to the near-by Ble Sucre!)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank aristo777
Reviewed 17 May 2011

This really is a gem, and I am so glad I stayed at Maison Zen. I will list the good things first, and there are many many, so jump to the end if you want to read just the two things I did not like.
First: The location! A few blocks from the Seine, a few blocks from the Marais, a few blocks from Gare de Lyon, from the Bastille, from Marché Aligre. A bus stop a few meters away, with direct service to the Eiffel Tower, Gare St Lazare and easy access to any other part of Paris.
The house sits on a quiet courtyard, has a lovely garden, in a safe neighborhood, with all the services one could possibly need on the same block or on the next block. A guide de Michelin-rated restaurant on the corner, a lovely canal side bistro one block away, with a rose garden complete with boule-players and picknick-ers.

Then: The apartments! I stayed in no 6, a smartly decked out room, with a good bathroom (even has a bathtub), kitchenette with fridge, micro, toaster, kettle, plenty of plates, cups, glasses and pans, as well as two hotplates, four seats at the bar-table, complimentary tea and they even supply salt and pepper for the one who prefers to cook at home. The TV has 200 something channels, in french, and there is free wifi and a lap top for rent, should you need one. And yes, there is a hairdryer in the bathroom.

Also: It is very clean, and very fresh, and very quiet. The bedlinen and bath towels smelled nice, and worked well. The finish was so fresh it looked like it had been decorated the day before I checked in, it is practial, neat and pretty.

The only two things I can find where I would suggest improvements are the beds and the lack of fire/smoke detectors. When you have kitchens there is always the risk of an accidental fire, and smoke detectors would have helped me sleep better. But then the bed was so narrow I kept falling out of it, so perhaps sleeping better had been bad :)
I did have the option of moving the beds together, the room had two beds, but I couldn´t be bothered. So it wasn´t such a big problem, and if these are my only complaints, you get an idea of how good the standard of this acommodation is!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and shaded.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank Eaze
Reviewed 24 December 2010

Aloha from Kaua'i!
I was very excited to be making my first trip to Europe, and to the place I'd dreamed about all my life - Paris. It is a very long trip from here in Hawai'i to Paris, but once we finally got there - the very high expectations that I'd had about the place and the people were in actuality - even higher - the places and people were even more wonderful than I could have imagined!
We took the train from CDG to Gare de Lyon and then simply walked to the Maison Zen - bear in mind this was our very first trip to Europe and Paris - it was easy for us to do and I'm sure it would be for others - as long as you don't overpack.
Maison Zen was wonderful, in a "neighborhood" that didn't feel at all "touristy" and closeby many metro stations-- which since it was very cold and wintry, we used many times rather than walking. The flat we stayed in - #4 was beautiful, lovely bed, amazing views of the paris rooftops surrounding Maison Zen and Madame Eanjou was lovely and always helpful if we needed her. I love the whole ambiance of the place - quiet, peaceful, and the opposite of a big touristy hotel. You truly have your own little flat in Paris when you stay here. We loved every minute that we stayed, and while they were working in the stairwell area and outside while we were there - the workmen were always friendly with a "bonjour Madame" when I went by them. We never noticed any noise factors except for the sounds of classical cello being practiced by our neighbor - which leant even more charm to the whole experience.
We are returning to Paris Fall 2011 - and definitely plan to stay at Maison Zen again - I loved every minute we were there and I felt it was the perfect location for us. It isn't a hotel where people are at your beck and call every minute - but if you are independant and enjoy going out and getting a fresh baguette down the street every morning for
petit-dejeuner and the Mono Prix down the street for basic things - plus the wonderful Bastille Market for fresh veggies and everything else - this is truly your own little piece of heaven in Paris!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple