US$201
  • Fitness centre
US$188
US$156
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$222
US$210
  • Fitness centre
US$217
US$161
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$150
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$352
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2010

We stayed here for our honeymoon for 1 week. Very well located near Bastille. Easy walking distance to trains, shops etc. We stayed in 1 bedroom apartment which was very small but beautifully presented and very comfortable. Owners were delightful. Provided a very tranquil setting, relaxing and we felt very secure.
Unfortunately we had few issues with flights being cancelled due to strikes but the owners were wonderful organising us another night with them. So many small things make this such a pleasant place to stay. No shoes on inside, free international phone call (this come in very handy) well equipped kitchen.
We know many people who have stayed here and will recommend to many more!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 803claire
Reviewed 27 September 2010

A really great apartment in a central position to all transport, shopping and attractions. Very modern, well equipted, and quiet, looking into an internal courtyard. The top units are the best for a breeze and to avoid noise from above. A little hot in summer, so ask about an air-conditioning unit. I have a map if your interested on whats around it if your interested. We will be going back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mrdonaldmac
Reviewed 21 September 2010

After reading many reviews about Masion Zen we felt very lucky that they had an apartment available - only because there had been a last moment cancellation.

Masion Zen is a very short walk (less than 5 mins.) for the Gare de Lyon Metro station. As others have mentioned you first go through a big wooden door, then a green gate into a court yard. We were greeted by Madame Grazyna Perl who was on her way to the meditation room. The cleaning lady let us in and Ms Pearl came to check all was ok half an hour later.

We stayed in 'Large Studio #8' This one is on the ground floor and has been recently decorated in lovely relaxing tones. The large kitchen is modern with stainless steel everything. Including a dishwasher, fridge freezer and full stove.

The main room has a table and two comfy chairs plus a nice sofa to lounge on. There is also a flat screen tv and dvd player. This room also has two large windows that let a lot of light in and overlook the peaceful courtyard.

There is a wall in the center of the room that separates the bedroom area. Two twins pushed together - they are so comfortable we both fell asleep as soon as we laid down (also could have been from all the walking we had been doing).

The bathroom is bright and modern with all new fixtures including a washing machine.

The Masion Zen was the perfect retreat to come home to after and busy day in Paris. The river is a short stroll away and perfect to view the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame from the bridge at night.

If you are looking for a place that has someone at your beck and call, planning trips etc. then this is not the place for you or if you want to party hard. They are very hands off, which we like, however available if needed.

Maison Zen is a peaceful haven and we would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dachshudn
Reviewed 31 August 2010

The best accomadation I have experienced in Paris for a solo traveller. The studio has cooking facilities with a full bathroom. Quiet, but walk out to the street where there is three RER or Metro stations within short walking distance. The studio overlooked a quite garden. The owners were there to meet me on arrival. Since this is not a hotel, hotel services are not provided. Everything was in the studio that is needed for a comfortable stay. Diane

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank DianeF08
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I write this review after just having spent 5 days at Maison Zen. I found it through word of mouth at home in Brisbane, and after communicating with Eanjo booked it several months ago. My teenage daughter and I have been travelling through Europe for 5 weeks with stays at 3 star type hotels. I have not been inspired to write about any of them but I am about Maison Zen. It is a tranquil location,perfectly located near Place de Bastille in a 200 year old apartment block (which used to be a school once). As other reviewers say, you walk off a street through large wooden doors into a courtyard, and again through another gate into the Zen Garden which leads to the Apartments.

When I arrived it was late at night but the gates were open for us and we were greeted and looked after well.

There are two owners Mme Perl and Mme Eanjo Kim who own certain apartments each (see website). I have dealt only with Eanjo and her husband Stephan. I have found them to be the most lovely and helpful people in any accomodation place I have stayed in the last 5 weeks. They have helped not only with explaining accomodation facilities but with tourist information, shopping places and a range of Paris queries we have had. Eanjo speaks English well and Stephan has lived in Australia so we have had some lovely chats.

I did not read the other reviews before I came, now that I have I wonder whether the negative experiences below are due to different apartments. Ours was the twin room (Studio 6), which I shared with my teenager. I found it very quite. There is some construction going on in the next street, but it doesn't penetrate too much and that's life in a city! There are the full European style shutters on the windows which provide blackout and noise block (v.g. for the teenager!). To have a kitchenette with a fridge, KETTLE, microwave, coffee plunger and 2 element stove has been bliss. We have not had even a kettle in other European hotels that were all more expensive than Maison Zen.

There is an Internet phone in the room so calling landlines back to Australia is free (this is a huge benefit to us being away from family for some time). There is also free satellite TV and Internet access (WiFi and cable) available in the room. The satellite TV has 4 English speaking channels which is terrific after not having any English news or media contact in other hotels.The beds are very comfy and pillows are better than the hotels we have stayed at. Furnishing is IKEA - practical and modern. The apartments have recently been painted and I am wondering if the plumbing problems mentioned in ah earlier review have been fixed because ours is just fine.

The Zen Mediation groups meet in a room off the garden and as per the website's words, guests are most welcomed to join in if they wish to. I find this a very warm and generous environment.

Overall, for the price and style of accomodation I can only highly recommend Maison Zen. I would definately return. Thank you to Eanjo and Stephan for making our visit to Paris so comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family