“Very Good Lebanese Sandwiches”
Review of Cook' n Saj

Cook' n Saj
Ranked #23 of 18,862 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I ate here with my wife (who is half-Lebanese) and daughter in mid-September 2017. Quite frankly, given the number of really mediocre (to poor) Lebanese restaurants I have visited in Paris over the last few years, when I saw the positive reviews for Cook'n Saj, I wanted to visit to confirm or deny the hoopla. I can confirm: the food is quite decent. I had the saj kefta (I often use kefta as an easy benchmark for a first visit) and I was pleasantly surprised. Cook'n Saj strikes a good balance between a more traditional Lebanese restaurant and the convenience of a kebab or short-order shop. Moreover, the staff (two men who I believe are brothers plus the matriarch who seemed to call the shots!) did a fantastic job with my young daughter, for which I was very appreciative. The other patrons were audibly pleased with their experiences as well. If you are in the vicinity--and especially if you have kids who like these sorts of foods--this restaurant is worth a visit. Be forewarned: I went for a low-key dinner but I bet the lunch crowd here would be crazy!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with my brother, had the meatball saj and fries with cheddar - both were delicious. The staff were friendly and helpful, spoke perfect English and even gave us some free baklava after our meal.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Sweet and new restaurant. We as soon as we entered we made jokes with the waiter. open and young people! 100% support! ❤️

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

After a long day in Paris, we were looking for some simple yet tasty place- and found Cook'n Saj.
The place looks very neat and nice - every piece is put with love and care.
I asked for two kebabs which "hurt the heart" of our host, as kebab is not even close to how tasty saj is :) He prepared two sajs for takeaway and shared the story.
To take the long story short- we were overly impressed with the warmth and personal touch how they treat each customer. And the last, but not the least- sajs were indeed great tasting (chicken and kefta (meat))
I definitely recommend this place for a warm welcome and tasty food!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely great! The place is very nice and cozy, and the food is reasonably priced. The food took a while to arrive, but it was definitely worth the wait! Especially the vegetarian burger was great. The portions were quite large, and the staff was very friendly. We even got free dessert for having to wait :)