“Hit and Miss”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My family ate dinner here during our stay in Paris. They had a kids menu which was the draw for us to try the restaurant. I assume from the name that it formerly was a Greek Restaurant, but they were serving traditionally French food. The kids set menuu was 8 Euros and the kids enjoyed their cheeseburgers (what are going to do?). My wife had the 10 Euro menu and enjoyed her onion soup and beef bourginon. My eldest daughter and I had the 16 euro menu. My daughter had the escargot and beef bourginon (she received a larger portion than my wife) andf loved them both. I tried my daughter's beef bourginon and thought it was very good. I had the mussels for my starter and the lamb for my main. My mussels were overcooked, and the lamb was good, but not as good as the beef. All the desserts were fine.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We went for the set dinner menu, and we're very pleasantly surprised, given the price. For 24 euros we had the most delicious slow roasted chicken, a bowl of mouth watering mussels, incredible onion soup, and deserts that were amazing. Only issue is that the trade off is very high priced wine, for Paris.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Over the course of a week in Paris we ate three times at Santorini and loved it.

The waiters were super friendly and very welcoming and appreciative of our return business. The restaurant has quite a kitschy atmosphere which was one of the things we loved about Santorini.

The menu has lots of options and the food was always delicious. Some of the dishes we tried were the Scallops Provencal, Duck in Orange Sauce, Calamari, Roasted Lamb Leg and Tiramisu.

Prices are reasonable and the servings sizes are quite generous. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I have been visiting this restaurant for 10 years and they have always looked after me well. The food is good and the wine good too

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I was walking in Saint Michel area in order to find a place to eat for not expensive but good one. The mister was inviting with special offer of 10€,which includes entrée,plat and dessert.As I thought entree and plat could be enough for a lunch,we have asked if it would be possible to replace dessert with coffee or tea,he said that it is possible. Then we agreed to enter,ready to order being very hungry. The person who served us was rude,he refused to consider tea instead of dessert(the price for one cup of tea is 4€),saying that it was not that him who offered. In that case I said that I am leaving,at this very moment the mister by whom we were invited said we should stay and asked to add just 2 euros plus 10€ of menu. I just took my jacket and was ready to leave.Then were asked to stay,saying we don't need to pay extra 2€. The next thing that I was not satisfied with the dishes,crêpe with cheese was so so,could be better; the portions of mussels was very small and half empty and tasteless,can say ate nothing. Had an impression that they just have heated the frozen mussels and brought. My friend took fish,the size of which was ridiculous,onion soup was just with bread inside and small particles of onion and cheese. She hasn't finished her dish,but the server just took the bowl without asking if she is done or not. No respect of customers. The most awful thing that my friend had a stomachache after that dishes. We regret that we chose that place,disappointed with everything,that was pitfall saying 10 euros menu. We should have gone to other place even if we could have paid more but for good food. My advise for tourists is to avoid that restaurant