“Cozy restaurant with delicious Ethiopian food”
Review of Habesha

Habesha
Reserve with
Habesha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #237 of 18,858 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a small and cozy restaurant that serves classic Ethiopian food. I had the vegetarian platter which was a mixture of vegetarian dishes served on injera bread, all of it very good, though I agree it's not as spicy as the food some other Ethiopian restaurants serve. The waiter was very friendly and chatted to us frequently.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Very cozy & welcoming place with friendly server. Food was very good - classic Ethiopian food. Had vegetable dishes on injera bread. The food was s but less flavourful / spicy than other restaraunts I've and eaten at but very good nevertheless.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Small, cosy restaurant with a simple offering of typical Ethiopian food, served on a big plate and shared by all in a party - good and tasty although not spicy enough

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I've been to quite a few Ethiopean restaurants, as it's one of my favourite cuisines, and Habesha did not disappoint!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My family and I were on a European tour during the last two-weeks. Paris was one of the cities we had visited. We looked at the reviews for Ethiopian restaurants (we are of Ethiopian origin) in the city and went to Habesha restaurant. It was an excellent choice. The food was super nice and the owner Abebe was very hospitable and joyful. You would feel like you know him forever. I recommend this restaurant without any hesitation.