Open today: 6:00 pm - 2:00 am
Review Highlights
Amazing & Unique Drinks!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2020
Lynn T
Cool place

Reviewed 8 March 2020
LeesonH
Darlington, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from US$138.34
from US$106.08
from US$125.71
from US$116.69
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2022 via mobile

Terrible experience. We didn’t even manage to get drinks as we were told by member of staff quote “Where are you from guys? First of all you fu*ked up because you sat down at the table where we still had people drinking and then you moved their drinks and put them on the bar. “
We sat down at the table because we were told by other member of staff that the table is free. We also work in hospitality so we would never just sit without asking because that is something we don’t like people doing when we work. And because the table was full of EMPTY GLASSES we wanted to help so we cleaned it and left it at the end of the bar.
Never in my life I was told by staff I fu*ked up!
We all work in luxury 5 stars hotels in London and this was just horrible. It was messy, staff didn’t look after the tables, some of the staff were having shots with customers, and they were just rude.
Definitely don’t recommend to waste your time. I will never come back there.

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Incredible incredible drinks and concept! We were all beyond excited about our drinks and ordered multiple rounds :) Def recommend!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Went here after discovering the little red door was closed. Drinks were awful and tasted of medicine. I couldn’t stomach more than 2 sips. Staff were also not particularly friendly

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank harrietcrisp0
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Nice bar with knowledgable staff who made me a very nice Martini. Quite small and intimate but this was not a bad thing.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank LeesonH
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

I will be gentle with these two young dudes making their way in the world. We saw this in the Eurostar magazine and sounded like our cup of tea. We like a quirky bar and a good cocktail so we walked a couple of miles to get there.
I wanted something like a Tom Collins but was told they would make something up similar but they had no lemon juice. Walked past a couple of greengrocers on the way !!! My wife wanted champagne cocktail, something like that. No champagne or sugar though.
So seems that the staple ingredients of probably fifty % of the cocktail compendium are missing.
Nice idea guys and the price is ok if the drinks are good, but they were not.
Emperors new clothes!!!