“Expected average, Got delightful”
Review of Bateux Mouches

Bateux Mouches
Ranked #2,015 of 17,772 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2017

We dined on the Sunday evening river cruise. Aperitif of champagne with a couple of nibbles/canapes. Smoked salmon for her and smoked duck for me. Both very tasty and surprisingly generous size wise. Both chose the fillet of sea bream, broccoli puree and parmesan cream and both thought it was very nice indeed. Broccoli puree - light and lots of it. Then both had the chocolate lava cake with custard cream. Great too. As it was a celebration we were sang to by the crew and fellow passengers and received an extra dessert adorned with birthday cake sparkler/fountain. The waiter interjecting with little stories about the views en route was pitched perfectly - informative and not so frequent as to be in any way annoying.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We booked our dinner cruise before we left the states knowing we didn't want to worry about it when we got there because you need your ticket printed before arriving. We had outside seats by the window and it was a very good time. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, pointing out sites as we went passed. The food was good so was the wine that was included. I would very much suggest others doing this as an evening activity!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

So despite it being insanely cold, cruising down the seine at night, seeing all of the gorgeous monuments lit up at night is a moving experience. I have done the cruise both in the day time and at night and both are great, but there's definitely something special about doing this at night.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

You know if a company is really good or not, not when they sell you, but rather when something goes wrong. I had an a phone call with an employee that gave me the wrong time for the take off of the dinner night cruize. This was a totally mess up as we have planned our last night in Paris in this dinner cruise celebrating our anniversary. We had been doing business for a few days there, and that was the highlight of our trip.

So we missed the boat by around 15 minutes, we were so bummed, as we were all dressed up..etc. I emailed the customer service the next day. Cintia answered with so much courtesy, she apologized after she heard my story. She validated the story, and in a few days, connected with expedia and offered me a full refund for the whole cruise. I heard that in France Customer service wasn't that good, but this was really a very good recovery. I promised them if i ever make it back with my wife, we'll be there again. They made us a loyal customers to Bateaux Mouches elegant high end dinner cruises. This is how a company should treat their client. Thank you Cintia and mangers.

Visited October 2016

Reviewed 15 August 2016

You are having dinner while floating down the Seine -- so already things are going pretty well. It's lovely, the service is hotel quality attentive, the food is generous. Perfectly pleasant. Special? Not really...food is fine, fish cooked to a brick but otherwise fine. Just think that there are better ways to do it. Would book the river cruise, then go to dinner somewhere nice with a view. This is a very, very touristy experience. If we hadn't been given the experience as a gift it would have been painful.

1  Thank Kate320