Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$125
US$244
US$232
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$150
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$217
US$160
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$231
US$352
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsarc de triomphenice swimming poollarge terracerue laeiffel toweravenue kleberjunior suiteconcierge teamfantastic roomrooms are largeliving roomsmall kitchenrecommend this hotellovely hotelturn down servicesteam roomstar hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stayed here from the 12th May for a couple of nights. Was pleasantly surprised to find it not too busy. Used the pool and steam room. Hotel room was nice but expected it to be slightly larger, with a bath and not just a shower. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location with it being 2 minutes walk to Kleber metro or 5 minutes to Arc D'T. Would stay again for sure. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimSussex2015
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on business.

Check in was super efficient and no waiting around.

My room was luxurious with a huge amount of space and the furnishings were sumptuous.

The location of the hotel is fantastic very close to the metro station and close to the arc de triomphe.

The hotel has a spa which looks lovely - unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try it!!

Breakfast buffet had a very wide range on offer and was perfect.

Overall I was very happy with my stay. A shame I couldnt stay longer. The only issue is it was very expensive but given the quality of th hotel perhaps that was to be expected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. Amazing location near Champs - shopping and romantic nights out. Expensive food in the neighborhood. Near transit! Amazing staff helped mail return an item we left. Incredible couples massage at the spa. We would love to return in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We visited Paris in October 2015 for my birthday for a long weekend. The hotel is located a walking distance from the famous Shanzelize and a train station. The hotel is on a quite road but close to many other hotels, the rooms are a good size, with a small kitchen facility which is nice to have. Overall the hotel is small so do not expect it to be very spacious.

The hotel has a nice swimming pool with spa facilities which was nice to use whilst on a short break. On my birthday we both received complimentary mocktails which was nice.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank mehar18
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have to laugh at the review that says this hotel feels larger than 50 rooms.
It felt like 50 rooms or less. It was a bungalow; unless I totally missed something??? I paid somewhere in the neck of 400 eu per night for 3 nights. I was expecting at least what I saw in the photos for this price. You can view my room photo & tell me if you think it looks anything like the glamorous, spacious photos their website provides. For those rooms, the price has to be double or more. Anyway, the staff were nice - location great. I loved the pool, and the room was cute. Would I stay there again?? Not for 400 eu per nt. Perhaps 150 eu per nt, but nothing more.

Room Tip: Be sure you're getting a room that you see in the photos for what you are paying.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business