This was our third time staying in this hotel and it was for the longest period (4 nights). It was perfect to say the least. I originally booked another hotel but upon arrival it seemed to be a bad decision. This trip we were on a budget because we were traveling Europe for three months. I decided to book the Majestic last minute and it worked out great. The receptionist and concierge both remembered us from the other times we stayed here over 6 months ago. I will list a few things below that set this hotel apart from others I have stayed in during my times in Europe/France.
- wifi is fast and free
- spa is modern and has two big steam rooms
- the gym has brand new technogym machines
- the pool is clean and has lap system for swimming
- mini bar is stocked free daily (non alcoholic)
- fresh fruit in room upon arrival
This trip we had to stay in the basic queen room and it was big enough for two people to fit comfortably.
The last thing I will talk about is the location. Maximum of a five minute walk to champs elysees. The Arc de triumphe is a 2 minute walk. I highly recommend staying in this hotel for couples or families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in Paris's 16th district just 400 metres from Place de l'Etoile and the Arc de Triomphe. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant and guests have free access to the spa facilities. Rooms at the Majestic Hotel Spa Paris combine old Parisian style and more contemporary pieces of art. They are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, iPod docking stations and a private bathroom. All rooms include a minibar, which is stocked daily with soft drinks free of charge. Some rooms and suites have a private terrace or kitchenette. Wi-Fi access is available in all the rooms and the hotel also has facilities for disabled guests. A buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel. Upon request guests can enjoy breakfast in their room. Guests can also enjoy the hotel's restaurant that serves an a la carte menu. Majestic Hotel Spa wellness spa has a swimming pool, hammam, sauna and fitness room. Massages, beauty treatments and hammam treatments are on offer. Majestic Hotel Spa Paris is 190 metres from Kleber Metro Station (line 6) and 400 metres from Charles de Gaulle - Etoile Metro (lines 1, 2 and 6). The Eiffel Tower is a 15-minute walk from the hotel and the Champs Elysees is 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Majestic Hotel Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa And Hotel Majestic