Majestic Hotel Spa Paris
  • Pool
Hotel Keppler(Paris)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsarc de triomphenice swimming poolrue laeiffel toweravenue kleberjunior suiteconcierge teamfantastic roomrooms are largesmall kitchenrecommend this hotelliving roomlovely hotelwalking distanceroom ratestar hotelcouple of nights
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Staying here at the moment for four nights with the family. Lovely hotel and quite fancy. Great service! Great location! We're staying at 2 bedroom suite that fits 5 people. Our nightly rate comes with breakfast. Good but could be better. Not much selections, but enough to fill one's empty tummy. Rooms are beautiful and quite fancy. Comfortable bed and pillows, but the shower floods if you let the water running throughout your shower time so be aware. The hotel is so close to the Arc Triomphe and a 15min walk to the Eiffel Tower. Restaurants are nearby so if you stay here, great choice!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rowena L
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stayed here from the 12th May for a couple of nights. Was pleasantly surprised to find it not too busy. Used the pool and steam room. Hotel room was nice but expected it to be slightly larger, with a bath and not just a shower. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location with it being 2 minutes walk to Kleber metro or 5 minutes to Arc D'T. Would stay again for sure. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimSussex2015
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on business.

Check in was super efficient and no waiting around.

My room was luxurious with a huge amount of space and the furnishings were sumptuous.

The location of the hotel is fantastic very close to the metro station and close to the arc de triomphe.

The hotel has a spa which looks lovely - unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try it!!

Breakfast buffet had a very wide range on offer and was perfect.

Overall I was very happy with my stay. A shame I couldnt stay longer. The only issue is it was very expensive but given the quality of th hotel perhaps that was to be expected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. Amazing location near Champs - shopping and romantic nights out. Expensive food in the neighborhood. Near transit! Amazing staff helped mail return an item we left. Incredible couples massage at the spa. We would love to return in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We visited Paris in October 2015 for my birthday for a long weekend. The hotel is located a walking distance from the famous Shanzelize and a train station. The hotel is on a quite road but close to many other hotels, the rooms are a good size, with a small kitchen facility which is nice to have. Overall the hotel is small so do not expect it to be very spacious.

The hotel has a nice swimming pool with spa facilities which was nice to use whilst on a short break. On my birthday we both received complimentary mocktails which was nice.

Stayed: May 2016