Majestic Hotel Spa Paris
US$332
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$188
US$347
US$195
  • Restaurant
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$266
US$236
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Acadia - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$327
US$316
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsarc de triomphenice swimming poolrue laeiffel toweravenue kleberjunior suiteconcierge teamfantastic roomrooms are largesmall kitchenrecommend this hotelliving roomlovely hotelwalking distanceroom ratestar hotelcouple of nights
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This was our third time staying in this hotel and it was for the longest period (4 nights). It was perfect to say the least. I originally booked another hotel but upon arrival it seemed to be a bad decision. This trip we were on a budget because we were traveling Europe for three months. I decided to book the Majestic last minute and it worked out great. The receptionist and concierge both remembered us from the other times we stayed here over 6 months ago. I will list a few things below that set this hotel apart from others I have stayed in during my times in Europe/France.

- wifi is fast and free
- spa is modern and has two big steam rooms
- the gym has brand new technogym machines
- the pool is clean and has lap system for swimming
- mini bar is stocked free daily (non alcoholic)
- fresh fruit in room upon arrival

This trip we had to stay in the basic queen room and it was big enough for two people to fit comfortably.

The last thing I will talk about is the location. Maximum of a five minute walk to champs elysees. The Arc de triumphe is a 2 minute walk. I highly recommend staying in this hotel for couples or families with children.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dpapy12
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Staying here at the moment for four nights with the family. Lovely hotel and quite fancy. Great service! Great location! We're staying at 2 bedroom suite that fits 5 people. Our nightly rate comes with breakfast. Good but could be better. Not much selections, but enough to fill one's empty tummy. Rooms are beautiful and quite fancy. Comfortable bed and pillows, but the shower floods if you let the water running throughout your shower time so be aware. The hotel is so close to the Arc Triomphe and a 15min walk to the Eiffel Tower. Restaurants are nearby so if you stay here, great choice!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rowena L
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stayed here from the 12th May for a couple of nights. Was pleasantly surprised to find it not too busy. Used the pool and steam room. Hotel room was nice but expected it to be slightly larger, with a bath and not just a shower. Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location with it being 2 minutes walk to Kleber metro or 5 minutes to Arc D'T. Would stay again for sure. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JimSussex2015
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on business.

Check in was super efficient and no waiting around.

My room was luxurious with a huge amount of space and the furnishings were sumptuous.

The location of the hotel is fantastic very close to the metro station and close to the arc de triomphe.

The hotel has a spa which looks lovely - unfortunately I didn't get a chance to try it!!

Breakfast buffet had a very wide range on offer and was perfect.

Overall I was very happy with my stay. A shame I couldnt stay longer. The only issue is it was very expensive but given the quality of th hotel perhaps that was to be expected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights. Amazing location near Champs - shopping and romantic nights out. Expensive food in the neighborhood. Near transit! Amazing staff helped mail return an item we left. Incredible couples massage at the spa. We would love to return in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple