“Paris Muse Clues: A Louvre Family Tour”

Paris Muse Private Tours
Ranked #15 of 568 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours in Paris
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

About a week ago, my family (husband and 2 children ages 7 1/2 & 10) had the pleasure of touring with Beate von der Seipen at The Louvre. I have to say I was a little nervous as I wasn't sure my kids would handle 2+ hours in this type of museum and I was afraid they might quickly get bored. I was completely wrong! Beate was a phenomenal tour guide! She kept all of us engaged and we were captivated by her breadth of knowledge and stories. The kids had a fantastic time searching for clues (being "art detectives") and learning how to understand an artist's viewpoint and message. I was also impressed that when speaking to my kids, Beate would meet them at their own level- meaning she wasn't towering over them but squatting down to see them eye level and really making a connection. Both my kids thought this was the best part of their Paris trip. I easily could have spent the whole day with Beate and have to say I am a little jealous of the other reviewer who had 3 days touring with her! (Just wanted to add this was the Muse Clues: A Louvre Family Tour. Kids search for clues, put it altogether and at the end they find a treasure. I will not spoil the surprise but it was really lovely and my kids enjoyed it!)

All reviews
"money well spent"
in 8 reviews
"entire tour"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"come alive"
in 9 reviews
"worth every euro"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took a 3 hour tour through the Lourve and hit the highlights. Eva was our fantastic guide that kept the art history and world history interesting for myself and teenage boys (14&16). That is quite a feat when it comes to boys and art. The boys were given a book to answer riddles as we travelled through the time periods. After the tour, we had time to wander back to places that were interesting. Fun for kids and adults.

1  Thank cincifoodie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Paris Muse Private Tours

Paris

My wife, daughter and 10 y.o. grand-daughter and I spent 3 days with Beate Von Der Seipen (vonderseipen@gmail.com) Phone (0033)61627209). I have never had such a knowledgeable, thoughtful, gracious and entertaining guide. She enchanted my grand-daughter and mesmerized all of the adults. She is so knowledgeable about the sights, as well as the art per se. She blends history, culture and an encyclopedic knowledge of art into a very personal experience. I can only say we wish we could have been able to spend our entire stay in Paris with her. am certain she makes the lights of Paris glow a bit brighter. Thank you Beate.!!!

PS: Book early. She is much in demand.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So glad we booked this. The Louvre would have been completely overwhelming without Guillaume our guide. My kids were engaged and thoroughly enjoyed it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2018

While this review is about 8 months late, you should not wait and retain Paris Muse for your cultural introduction to Paris. Last June we took our 14 and 16 year-old grandchildren to Paris for a week. Wanting to take them to the key museums and other noteworthy places, but certain we could not keep their attention for the right amount of time, we discovered our answer...Paris Muse. Karine, Vanessa and Inge were knowledgeable and had the right balance to keep us all entertained. We highly recommend Paris Muse for your guided tours in Paris.