“Great club!”
Review of Nouveau Casino

Nouveau Casino
Ranked #215 of 267 Concerts & Shows in Paris
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Great local club with great music.
I went there while visiting my friend in paris, the place is not so big, but it was not so crowded and the people and staff were very friendly.
The drinks are really expensive, but this is paris.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank LevyShahar

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Great atmosphere, cool crowd but expensive drinks. Still worth it though! Entrance fee is only €3 with a flyer and there's a cloakroom which is handy too.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 4 January 2015

The staff was rude and impolite. The nouveau casino is just not a great place for a show like a metal concert ... People kept pushing us towards the stage, jurting us, and the staff has done nothing. I love korpiklaani, but this performance hall ruined it for us ... The place was filled with idiotic drunken children doing nonsense and the whole organization was terrible if there was any!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We came here to see Banks perform and it was so intimate and amazing! I really loved this place. Very cool atmosphere.

Date of experience: July 2014