US$198
  • Fitness centre
US$201
US$176
  • Room Service
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$354
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsavenue montaignealain ducassedorchester collectionworld class hotelsex and the cityiconic hoteldeluxe junior suiteeiffel towerroom servicebest hotels in the worldle relaisconcierge was extremely helpfulconcierge teampublic spacesfive star hotelfour seasonsthe ritz
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had a magical stay at Plaza Athénée. We had reserved a Deluxe Guest room with view of Eiffel tower and we loved it. We enjoyed dining at Alaine Ducasse, Le Galerie, and La Terrasse Montaigne, and we enjoyed drinks at Le Bar. Dior spa at Plaza Athénée is a must try. We loved every detail about this hotel. On our 3rd night of stay, the air conditioning in our room broke and we were disappointed since we had to sleep with the window half open and a room full of bugs. The next morning though our room was upgraded to a Prestige Suite which truly made our stay memorable. We were very satisfied with guest services, in room dining, management, etc. and we will definitely go back soon.

Room Tip: Great view of Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lila S
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Madam,
I sincerely thank you for the kind words you took the time to post on Trip Advisor following your stay at le Plaza Athénée.
I am delighted to learn that your stay with us met your expectations and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best in the world. From location, to amenities, to service it is beat. The rooms are luxurious, but that is the easy part for high end hotels. What makes this place truly unique is everyone that works there. Somehow, every single person is genuinely interested in caring for you as if you were family.

I love this place, but I love the people even more!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DERRICK A
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Sir,
On behlaf of the whole team, I thank you very much for these wonderful words of praise. We are delighted to learn that we have made your stay beyond your expectations and hope to welcome you again very soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Where should I start? I mean the moment I entered the hotel until the end of of my stay, it was just incredible. I have so much to say about Plaza, and unfortunately, I do not have enough space to go into details, but I would recommend the hotel everyone. You would make a big mistake if you didn't even try 1 stay. The staff were so welcoming and caring until the end of my trip. I cannot thank them enough for this beautiful and memorial experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank GGina94
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for these wonderful words of praise posted on Trip Advisor following your stay at le Plaza Athénée.
We are all delighted to learn your satisfaction and hope to see you again very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is a very beautiful and glamorous palace hotel on Paris' grant street of fashion houses - and with a great view of the Eiffel Tower.
The doorman and staff were very friendly and we had a smooth check in.
The rooms overlooking the Avenue are excellent and our room had a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony. The bed and bathroom, living area and balcony was excellent.
The hotel facilities are excellent, except it does not have a pool. The spa, the gym and the restaurants are good. The steam room was excellent and the deep tissue masssages I had with Emmanuelwere top class.

Breakfast was delicious and no dietary request was too much trouble. The terrace restaurant right outside the hotel overlooking Avenue Montaigne is a great spot but we found the service there quite offhand and slow. The dark liquid hot chocolate was divine!

We received recommenations for various restaurants - some were better than others. Overall we really enjoyed our experience at this very beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the Avenue Montaigne with a view of the Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tania d
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Madam,
Thank you very much for staying with us at le Plaza Athénée as well as for these kind words posted on Trip Advisor.
We are all delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't think initially that staying here for a business tripwould be a good idea, given the hotel's known fashion week crowd, but I was mistaken... besides the impeccable decor and location, the service was very attentive, the hotel wasn't too crowded with posh holidaymakers and fashion models. A great combination of historic and trendy. The rooms were nice - more spacious than I expected for a hotel in the city centre, with a pleasant view on the courtyard. The room had plenty of modern accessories. The breakfast, while not exactly on the affordable end of the spectrum, was promptly served and tasty. One of the highlights is clearly the bar - fills up after midnight but absolutely packed with a lively scene and glamorous young crowd - open only to hotel guests and regulars.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank fizios
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having stayed with us at le Plaza Athénée and for having taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,