“Ancient bread shop worth a visit. ”

Boulangerie Poilane
Ranked #54 of 713 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Considered by many to be Paris's best bakery.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

That sells a few key items. The sour dough is legendary.
They sell it in slices and by weight. You can also buy their flour.

All reviews
"shop"
"parisian"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If we're staying on our own and not with friends, here's where we get our bread. You don't want to miss the raisin rolls. Whatever you do, however, get a bag or two of the sale de mer to take home with you. It's cheap and it's wonderful to cook with. You can also go next door for a good lunch.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

Stopped by in the morning to pick up some pastries and had two different varieties of apple pastry. Both were excellent and I will make it a point to go back again when in Paris. I've tried a lot of Parisian boulangeries over the years and this one is among the best.

1  Thank Guy71
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Popular and known. Fresh and very good. Attentive staff and I get the impression they work hard. If in the area a good bakery to pick up your choice to eat and stroll.