US$192
US$165
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$162
US$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$388
US$255
  • Fitness centre
US$195
US$166
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$198
US$186
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$173
US$151
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$181
US$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$1,258
  • Pool
1,398 results
All reviewsphilippe starckarc de triomphela cuisineclarins spail carpacciogallery suiteindoor poolmacaroonsconcierge servicestunning hoteljunior suitefour seasonsbreakfast buffet isturn down servicebeautiful roomfavorite hotelfew blocks
Reviewed 18 March 2012

What I love about this hotel is that it is very subtle about how stunning it is. Every detail is amazing, the bar, the restaurants and the rooms. Everything is done to perfection without being tacky, or over the top. The spa is great, the rooms are incredibly comfortable and spacious. The staff are friendly and help with every detail to make your visit amazing. I cannot say enough about the concierge who helped arrange things for our visit. I will be back next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank ebking22
royalmonceau, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear ebking22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted to read that you had a fantastic experience while staying at Le Royal Monceau Paris. If you cannot say enough about the concierge, our entire team cannot say enough “ thank you” for such a nice comment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Parisian Home, Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time with my husband and our 2 daughters so we took 2 rooms (suite and deluxe room) When we arrive we saw immediately high security in the building. Mr. Netanyahu was also staying in the hotel. Lots of heavily armed man in our hallway. When my daughter opened her window a sniper on the roof aimed with a riffle at her. We reported this to the front desk and tried to stay relaxed about it. but I must say that it has surprised me that the hotel did not apologies to its guests because the atmosphere was not nice. 5 weeks later I booked this hotel again for a city trip with my daughter I had booked deluxe room but received the smallest room in the hotel. Complaining did not help. Maybe I should have made a big issue out of it. But that is not my style. I am going to Paris next month and although this hotel is very lovely and briljantly decorated, I do not think with these experiences I will book this hotel again. I expect 5 star class service for al the hotel guests and not only for the politicians or high profile guests.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
22  Thank Vicky r
royalmonceau, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear Vicky R,

We thank you for sharing your opinion after your two stays at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

We highly value your feedback and would be grateful if you could grant us a few minutes of your precious time. We would like to call you at a convenient time to follow-up on your remarks and have more details.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Le Royal M is simply gorgeous! I went to a fantastic dinner there last night and can't rate the hotel, its design and indeed staff, highly enough. Elegant and cool. The perfect combination...

4  Thank AmandaHussainThomson

Dear AmandaHussainT,

On behalf of the entire team of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, I wish to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had such a great experience and a fantastic dinner. Furthermore, we have truly appreciated your kind words about the staff and your amazing recommendations.

Reviewed 14 March 2012

I went 2 weeks ago and I undoublty recommend it. Trendy, fashionable and classy. Very good service. Rooms are very comfortable and well equipped. Great experience

4  Thank marianasotoj

Dear Marianasotoj,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It was a real pleasure to learn that you had such an exquisite moment during your last stay at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris. Each of your compliment has been shared with the team who was sincerely touch by them.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your Parisian home, Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

The service overall was great!! especially in the bar!! great attitude of the staff, always willing to serve! The hotel looks amazing, the bar is super trendy and worth having some drinks! I really recommend this property!

4  Thank Gaby C

Dear Gaby C,

First of all I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your impression on TripAdvisor after your recent visit to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris.

The entire team of Le Royal Monceau Paris , especially the bar was extremely happy to read about your comlpiment on the service you received. Thank you very much about your kind recommendations.