“Nice evening at the bar. ”

Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris
Ranked #40 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went there at the bar for drinks with a friend.
I like the place, even if I am not a big fan of the lobby and decoration of the common areas. The bar is calm and quite and is a nice place to sit, have a glass and talk.
I tried some of their gins and champagne and it was good.
Pros: the ambiance, even if that is a Palace, it stays simple and nice. There is a smoking room inside, nice touch and I think this is the only Palace offering this in Paris.
Cons: Waiters took my glass off the table when it was not totally empty.
The bar was really empty too.
I would still recommend that beautiful place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Océane,

Many thanks for those glowing lines! It’s a real pleasure to read that for you recommend our Bar Long for its decoration, ambiance and quality.

The entire team of Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is very proud to have anticipated your wishes. Your compliments will encourage us to thrive to become even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris very soon.
Sincerely yours,

Aaron Kaupp

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Excelente service. The staff is very kind. The hotel is beautiful, elegant, chic and original. The room is wonderful, you feel like it is your home. Magnificent restaurants. I enjoyed the cinema and an the Art Gallery. it is amazing!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank soniaper2003
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sonia,

Our team and I are honored by such a glowing review!
We are extremely happy to be considered as “The best hotel of the world” and sincerely thank you for your loyalty.

Your recognition is the best reward for dedicated team. We are most grateful for your recommendation and for your compliments on the restaurants, decoration and Art Gallery.

On behalf of all of us here at Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we already look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at the hotel and was a bit disappointing!
First the laundry was missing for 2days.....
The room service was very slow... min 45 minutes to have even a simple expresso!
The staff was very kind though!
Missing attention to detail...
Food was good but expensive!
Room was a bit disappointing even decorated by Stark!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear JLPSCOSTA,

Thank you for your recent post on Tripadvisor and for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

I read you post with great attention and highly value your feeback, as we constantly thrive to meet perfection, I apologize that we were not able to deliver this to you. I would like to follow up personally with you to better understand and get further details.

In the meantime I send you my very best wishes and remain sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Hotel location near the Arc Triumph is excellent. The restaurant breakfast and Japanese lunch were excellent. The pool is 23m long for lap swimmers. The room and bathroom are full of mirrors, typically of Philippe Starck design. The upgraded junior suite on top floor was low ceiling, with dormers and awkwardly positioned beds and Tv's.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com

Dear Yuenry,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent sojourn at Le Royal Monceau in Paris.

I was delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and that my team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service of the Hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one. Rest assured that I will transmit your kind comments to the entire team who will certainly be very thrilled of it.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Staying here was an amazing experience. Our room had 'power toilets' that saluted us when we entered, and a heated seat. The tvs were within mirrors. The two negatives were 1)over complex ambient lighting that did not have a reading light.
2) There are virtually no drawers in the room! How are you to stay for an extended period? They should remove one of the huge artworks in the room and bring in a chest of drawers. The room was internal, and very quite. Excellent breakfast.

Room Tip: internal rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
leroyalmonceauparis, Directeur général at Le Royal Monceau-Raffles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Grognard,

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

With my very best personal wishes,