2 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
travelup.comUS$127
1,913 results
All reviews train station croissants l est squeezed orange juice minute walk the breakfast area convenient location breakfast was included excellent location baguette gare connectivity supermarket neighborhood proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We booked one week in Paris at the CHÂTEAU LANDON in Paris and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet and especially the staff. The baguettes and croissants were so hot we could not handle them! And the staff was exceptional.

Being in literally the same location as a Metro station, getting around was not a problem. We would strongly advise the Paris Pass.

You will enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
4  Thank Canadian_Traveler60
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 2 January 2013

I had an early train to catch. The staff was very helpful he kept my luggage so that I could enjoy my breakfast freely. Actually, all staff are quite friendly. The room was very clean and breakfast was very good.
I certainly will return.

Date of stay: December 2012
2  Thank ibis494
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We stayed in a suite,which had a double bed and 2singlebed.it was clean and comfortable. Wifi was excellent and so was breakfast! The croissants and baguette were delicious..we ate them for 5days!! Orange juice was really nice, the waiters were fast in cleaning up and there were always drinks available the whole day! However, our room was on the 8th floor, near the elevator so we heard the sound of the motor especially every morning!! The stopper in the sink didnt work very well despite the fixing. My husband had to t hink of an alternative instead. If not for these 2reasons, i would give it a 5!

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2012

This hotel was actually very good. When I went there with my family, there were different colors in the breakfast area. Actually, the breakfast area was different in general from here in America. Only one table in the middle with everything in there. Well, the croissants were crisp and it was good overall. It was tall and amazing. We got the biggest room, with three single beds and a tiny bathroom. Transportation was no problem as the entire trip we used the nearby train stations or walked. Sometimes there were noise problems and a bit pricey. Once in a while there were some noises and even though we had the biggest room, it felt a bit tiny. I am not sure if I would recommend this hotel and I am not sure why everyone says it was bad but the service was great!

Room tip: A higher room has a beautiful view of the city.
Date of stay: January 2012