“Worst service ever - but a nice view - book another appartment hotel”

Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #1,032 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Nice view from the hotelroom, but: If you had a question or request to the reception, they could answer that it would be fixed, but you would probably get dissapointed - and maybe after speaking to the fourth or fifth person in the reception they would fix the request. An example is to refilling toilet-paper - where I even got one answer that its not included and I had to go out and buy it myself. I would recommend booking another appartment hotel - if I were you.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Elie E, Manager at Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Adagio, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

For a family one bedroom we were pleased that the bedroom was an adequate size and the kids had space in the room with the sofa, views over the Seine were great but you don't for the book this hotel for the hotel experience.. I booked this via Last minute with the Euro star and the boys enjoyed a dip in the very small pool. The facilities in the apartment were great - coffee pot and corkscrew what else does one need in Paris! The local shops around the corner sold everything from bread to home prepared ready meals, which for us on a budget meant we could use the apartment for meals on different days.
Area - very well supplied but it is the dullest, quieter part of Paris. Very close to the Eiffel Tower and the metro, but if you are looking for the buzz and atmosphere of Paris you need to stay over the river.. Room didn't;t get made up during our 2 night stay, but we were hardly there. I would say its a good place to base yourselves with children.
TIP: When walking towards the metro or the Tower, go across the road and not the river bank for a much more pleasant walk with completely different views ad feel.

Room Tip: Higher the better, overlooking river
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.

At Adagio, the housekeeping is included only for more than 7 nights' stay.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel is in horrible condition. Booked a Eiffel tower view room but actually Eiffel tower is hidden behind a big white chimney. After spending 40+ mins to check in and found out the room is in a very run down condition. Beware and Stay away!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The only pro I can give this hotel is the location. Hotel room is very outdated and in need of a refurb. It smelt of vinegar when we came in. The decor looks quite sad and there are lots of scratches and things that need to be refreshed.

The crockery was not cleaned properly upon arrival - the toilet's room in quite poor condition, there was a toilet brush that was right in your view when sitting on the toilet. It was not pleasant and there were still traces of what seemed to be faecal matter. We called the reception for it to just get changed altogether, but was not resolved at all.

Breakfast is 12EUR per person and is a shared area with the sitting area. Not much variety to choose from and definitely not a sit down restaurant style if that's what you are expecting.

Upon checking out, our transfer did not turn up so we asked reception to help us get a cab instead. They said to go out to the taxi rank and hail one down ourselves rather than calling one for us - this is quite poor in service.

One aircon wasn't working and one of the wall sockets weren't working either. Unfortunate for such a city like Paris. Would not recommend staying here at all.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Antoine P, General Manager at Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Guest,
would like to come back further to your saty and the problems encountered at our aparthotel during your stay .

I am most distressed to learn about the dysfunctions which occurred and I am offering my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be assured that we work constantly to improve the quality of our services and the quality of our aparthotel.

I really hope that we will had the chance to welcoming you again at our aparthotel and to prove to you that we can do better.

Kind regards,
Elie El Hayek

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I traveled to Paris with a group this past week and we were booked at the Adagio Hotel, there were to be 4 of us in each room. The room itself was nice enough but when we went into the bathroom for the first time we saw that the toilet was already blocked. We went down to reception asking them to send someone to fix it and when a cleaning woman came she told us that is was "our problem." We went back to reception and again asked them to send someone to fix it as it was NOT our problem. The people at the reception desk were rude and unhelpful. Every time we would try to talk to someone they would look at us and walk to the other side of the desk, it took about 20 minutes to get someone to write our room number down. The hotel itself also had a weird odor in the hallway that changed every time we walked up to our room.

The rooms were not cleaned and the towels were never changed during the time that we spent there. The entrance to the hotel is also located in a dark sketchy alley way and I did not want to be walking around at night alone.

The only good thing about this hotel was its location. It was about a 15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and the nearest metro station. If I ever return to Paris I would not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kaitlyn H

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your comments, and we would like first to apologize for the negative experience you recently had at The Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel.

I am most distressed to learn about the dysfunctions which occurred and I am offering my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and to your colleagues.

It is not on any way the service that we owe to our guests.

I really hope that we will have the chance to prove to you that we can do better.

Looking forward to welcoming you again with us at the Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel, where the atmost will be done to give you satisfaction.

Kind regards,