1. Great rooms, stylish design,a very comfortable bed and a bed and bowls for Bertie (our dog).
2. Bulgari toiletries for Mrs G.
3. The Staff. Superb, Dubai-like 6star service, they even walked us to a restaurant a couple of evenings and got us a table when we were a little tired!
4. Lovely luxurious spa, although we only used the steam room and the pool.
5. Superb concierge.
6. Very good wi-fi in the room.
7. Excellent location.
1. We only used the restaurant (michelin star) for brekkie one day and it nearly bankrupted us. Perhaps we should've realised! It took a long time and it wasn't that amazing a brekkie considering the inflated price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Burgundy is located in central Paris, just 50 metres from Rue Saint-Honore and its chic boutiques. It offers luxury accommodation with elegant rooms and a Spa & Wellness Centre.Each of the spacious rooms and suites is equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an iPod dock and free Wi-Fi access.Michelin Star restaurant, Le Baudelaire, is open for lunch and dinner serving contemporary French cuisine. Guests can also sample home-made patisseries in the winter garden or enjoy a drink in the hotel bar.Le Spa Burgundy in partnership with Carita offers its guests free use of the facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, fitness room and Hammam.The famous Champs Elysees is just 300 metres away. Le Jardin de Tuileries and Opera Garnier are in close proximity and easily accessible by foot or Metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le Burgundy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.