“delicious Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I have been in Italy couple of times and I have tasted many Italian foods in many Italian restaurants. The pizza in this restaurant was good but I think not as good as pizza in Florence. The spaghetti also was delicious. When I went there the weather was very hot and the restaurant didn't have good cooling system. Generally I enjoyed a good dinner with my friends in a heavy air.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurant for Italian cuisine. When you are at pokhara and your tongue needs to have a taste of Italian food. Simply don't think twice and go for caffe Italiano. Excellent customer service. We had Diavola pizza. Pizza is Awesome and we had Tequila sunrise is fantastic this cocktail also fantastic. I hope to find better place in pokhara. I will go back again.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The starter didn't include melon (as stated on the menu) and consisted of very cheap mozzarella and few slices of dried ham (for some reason all heavily in oil).
The main course was tasteless and overall very disappointing. Although not very expensive, one could honestly put serious questions marks by this place.
Still having doubt? The gastronomic awards on the wall are not from the same restaurant (!). Paris has so much more to offer...

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had a ravioli with vegetables. The vegetables where just spinach a la creme and some other random frozen vegetables. I made better pasta as a student!

The service was pretty bad either. The waiter didn't pay any attention, there where only 3 other tables. Don't go there, there're many better priced options around!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Terrible excperience. Bad service. Ravioli with frozen vegetables- worst dish of my life. I even found a piece of glass in the ravioli.