“Delicious Croissants & Pastries to Start Your Day.”

Aux Peches Normands
Ranked #25 of 287 Bakeries in Paris
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This busy bakery was our usual morning stop for croissants, pastries and coffee during our 8 day stay in Paris. It was an easy walk from our hotel (the Renaissance Paris Republique Hotel). It is one block from the Place de la Republique on Rue du Faubourg du Temple. Walking the one block from the square, it will be on the corner on your left. The hurried but friendly staff all politely suffered through my poor French.
TIP:
1) The almond croissants were my favorite!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped by every morning. Wonderful staff patient with our attempt at French. Very busy and efficient.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I can say I went first time to this boulangerie because of the smell coming out of it, and I was not disappointed. Great croissant and moilleux, I couldn't help myself and came back for lunch. What a salad! Real tomato mozza salad, with fresh mozza and pesto, not just lettuce. I highly recommend, and I'll definitely come back there tomorrow for breakfast.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed around the corner at the Crown Plaza , our hotel incuded breakfast so it didn't make sense for us to go, but on the last day we had to skip breakfast and go to this wonderful place one last time...

We Loved it!

Even Brought some sweets back to Vancouver

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Friendly staff even though there was a language barrier. We figured out how to communicate and I went back to the hotel with a chocolate croissant, macarons, and a trois chocolat cake. The cake was incredibly delicious. Prices were below average for Paris and taste far above average. If you’re in the Republic area and looking for a patisserie, this is it! I’ll be going back next time I’m in Paris.