“AUTHENTIC TASTE FOR LAOS , THAI , VIETNAM FOOD WITH GOOD PRICES !!!!”
Review of Lao Douang Paseuth

Lao Douang Paseuth
Ranked #2,052 of 17,871 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed 4 July 2016

If I miss the asian food while I am in Paris .....I love to come here for the favorite dishes like LAO steak and PHO ; The prices are reasonable and service is very good .
The door is opened for dinner from 6:30 until 11:00 and even on SUNDAY .
CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY .
There is always a long queue during summer whether rainy or sunny !!!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Walked by and walked in. Good fast service. Lot of choice. Taste was excellent. Can't go wrong here if you are looking for Asian.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

We went to the restaurant at the end of our stay in Paris with my brother who recommended it.

We sat at tables outside which was nice on that warm day.

Choosing dishes was difficult as there is plenty of choice and many things I'd never tried. It would have been tempting not to eat too much because on the same evening, we had a booking for the excellent sea food restaurant "La Sole Meuniere" in Calais. However, the food was good and so were drinks offered. I can't remember all that I ordered but I was not able to say no to a dessert. 3 tresors (3 treasures) was my choice if I remember correctly.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great food for very affordable prices. The restaurant is very busy, but people work hard over here and your food will arrive swiftly. Went back several times and never got disappointed; would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

If you're picky on Asian food and want to find something that taste like real local-Asian food... here is your address!

Food: from the papaya crab salad (careful, that is spicy!) to the various traditional Thai and Laos dishes, the food is very tasty, feels like you're on a trip to Thailand and the smells, tastes, spices... are real and authentic. The quality of the food is good! Some dishes are more basic than others, but you won't be disappointed.

Service: you'll be welcome with a smile and it lasts during the whole meal... for Paris, that's a difficult thing to find.

Restaurant: it's decent,nothing special... but that being said you're not coming there for the paintings on the walls... but the atmosphere is nice, people are enjoying their food and the proximity from one table to another makes it homey.

Price: the price is a bit spicy (like the papaya salad)... I find it a bit expensive for Asian food, but the quality/price ration is good... if you're ready to invest 20 euros per person, go for it! it is worth it

1  Thank Travelholism