“Indian Fusion”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the cool design of this restaurant right on the banks of Canal St. Martin in this newly hip Paris neighborhood that goes by the same name.

Friendly head waiter carved out a table of four for us on a busy Sat night, really helpful. Loved my Salmon Tikka, the tasty fish melted on my tongue.

Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Im not a Indian food lover or knowledgeable, but nothing tastes that good. I was with a friend who loves indian food and he said: its not very good.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We found this place on here and walked 30 minutes to get a breakfast. We didnt realise how busy it would be bit thankfully the waitress kindly squeezed us in even though she had a very full list! The breakfast was amazing it was a proper english breakfast but with an american and french twist! Very quick service polite staff lovely decor would highly highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Delicious appetizer of roasted vegetables with naan, fabulous lamb curry with basmati rice, with a view on canal Saint-Martin. Totally lovely, relaxing and excellent food.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place and Indian food. I felt good, but I haven't tried other Indian places so I can't tell if It is the best. However not bad, prices a bit high, but in line with the city of Paris.
Ok