While our stay was pleasant and location perfectly situated, the following was annoying: -
1. Water was turned off for 3-4 hours one day, rendering bathrooms unuseable. We were advised we could use the bathroom in the restaurant next door
2. On another day, the elevator (there is only one) was out of commission for servicing from noon to 8:30pm++. Our room was on the 7th floor. With a bad leg, this was NOT good. We got back to the hotel after staying out for the afternoon, only to be told at 8:10pm, it was still not open. After telling the front desk I could not do the stairs, they allowed us to ride up with a serviceman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Madeleine Plaza 4* located Place de la Madeleine famous for its luxury boutiques and delicatessen is ideal for business and leisure travelers. The hotel features 49 spacious rooms decorated with refinement in a French classic style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Madeleine Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeleine Plaza Hotel
- Madeleine Plaza Paris