US$188
US$122
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$158
US$143
US$226
US$208
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$139
US$126
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$208
US$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$226
US$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$206
US$153
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$260
US$246
  • Fitness centre
US$1,272
US$1,197
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationeiffel towerwrap around balconyduplex roomchamps elyseesgreat shoppingaround the cornerrecommend this hotelmetro stopnice small hotelbed and pillowsmajor siteseasy accesswalking distanceclean roomsthe hotel staffchecking in
Reviewed 12 September 2017

While our stay was pleasant and location perfectly situated, the following was annoying: -
1. Water was turned off for 3-4 hours one day, rendering bathrooms unuseable. We were advised we could use the bathroom in the restaurant next door
2. On another day, the elevator (there is only one) was out of commission for servicing from noon to 8:30pm++. Our room was on the 7th floor. With a bad leg, this was NOT good. We got back to the hotel after staying out for the afternoon, only to be told at 8:10pm, it was still not open. After telling the front desk I could not do the stairs, they allowed us to ride up with a serviceman.

Room Tip: Room was alright, small.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FHauth, Directeur général at Hotel Madeleine Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your very positive comments about our property as a result of your stay.

These are important to us because they allow us to improve even more.

I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the location that is actually unique in Paris.

However, I apologize for the 2 problems encountered during your stay, namely the inability to use the bathroom for 3 hours. Indeed, we had to make an urgent repair of the general pipeline of the whole hotel.It was an urgent intervention that could not be done later and I regret it for you.

There was also a need to repair the lift due to a technical problem. Again, we had to get the convenience store quickly and stop the elevator for a while. I also regret it, especially since your room was on the 7th floor.

I apologize for the inconvenience and warmly wish you will not be held responsible.

The whole team and I were very happy to have served you and would be very honored to welcome you again on your next visit to Paris.

With my cordial greetings,

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I have travelled to many places and stayed in many hotels that I would certainly recommend and stay at a second time.

Is it very rare, however, that I encounter a hotel that so thoroughly defines my vision of a location that I cannot imagine returning without staying at the same hotel again.

The Madeleine Plaza was a one-of-a-kind experience that we shall never forget- making our family trip to Paris a very memorable experience. From our amazing room (the only one in the hotel like it), we commanded a corner balcony with a clear line-of-sight to Sacre Coeur, the Madeleine Church, and the Eiffel Tower. Three French doors opened to a beautiful and breathtaking view of Paris that would melt the heart of even the staunchest skeptic (that would be me).

Our son was able to use the single bed in the upstairs loft- yes, it had an upstairs too! Where he enjoyed his own television, pop-out, Parisian-style roof windows, and extra closet space!

Centrally located and reasonably priced for the great views, the Hotel Madeleine has, arguably, the best accommodations for the price in all of Paris. Breakfast and food service is offered and rooms are cleaned really well every day. We were always really pleased with the cleanliness of the room and linens. With a Nespresso machine in our room (and complimentary Nespresso packets) we enjoyed baguettes and coffee to a great view every morning.

I cannot recommend the Hotel Madeleine Plaze highly enough!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your very positive comments about the Hotel Madeleine Plaza.

The whole team and I are very happy to know that you enjoyed our facility for its comfort, staff and location.

It was a great pleasure to make your stay as pleasant as possible and I am really very happy to know that you enjoyed so much your room and its situation.

Staying at your service for any additional information, we look forward to welcoming you again with your family,

With our warm greetings,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Location superb: right next to Metro and five mins' walk from Place de la Concorde. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Facilities good. Biggest disappointment for me was my room: even if I could live with it being nothing more than a single-sized room with a double bed in it...even if I could live with the shower-over-bath being so weak that I had to spend ages under it to feel clean...the view killed it for me. The window was in a corner, so little light got in despite it being hot and sunny. All I could see was wall left, right and centre, with dustbins and noisy fans below. You had to peer upwards to see sky at all. A huge disappointment.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
FHauth, Directeur général at Hotel Madeleine Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Anne N,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Madeleine Plaza for your stay in Paris and for taking the time to leave the review. We are very happy that you have found the location convenient and appreciated the stuff and the facilities.

We are sorry to learn that you did not enjoy your room. It is true that even with a great location as ours not all our rooms face the Madeleine Square, classic rooms face the Tronchet street or the inner courtyard (ideal for guests who request a quiet room). We are striving for all our guests to be happy with their visit and all your comments and wishes are very welcome during your stay so you should never hesitate to let us know if something is not working in the room.

We are hoping to welcome you to our hotel in the future and therefore ask you to leave a comment with you booking asking for a nice view and we will make sure you will not be disappointed.

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have stayed at this hotel on three occasions and enjoyed my visit every time. The rooms are comfortable, the staff very helpful and the hotel is close to the Metro and many of the iconic sites to visit.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your kind review and for your fidelity to Madeleine Plaza. We cannot wait to welcome you with us for the fourth time!

Kind greetings from Madeleine Square,

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My husband and I have visited Paris three times and each time we return to the Hotel Madeleine Plaza. It's cozy and quaint and serves a delicious French breakfast each morning. It's a quick walk to all the big tourist destinations, but doesn't feel touristy. The staff is warm and attentive. Definitely a place I'd recommend.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam,

How kind of you to take the time and write all those great things about us. We are very happy to have you as our frequent guest and we are looking forward to welcoming you with us next time you are in Paris.

We are happy to remind you that we also serve breakfast in the room and should there be a special exhibition or museum you would to visit, we will be more than happy to assist you with booking it.

All our best,