“Good location and Great room”

Millennium Hotel Paris Opera
Ranked #797 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Our room was large and well appointed. It had a TV that worked, good AC, refrigerator that worked and a safe. The AC was very cool and that was appreciated. Our room on the 2nd floor had no balcony & not much view - but it was fine. The bed needed a top sheet - they gave me that (I had to put it on the bed).

Service was OK - I had asked for wine glasses for the next evening by calling the lobby and asking. The next day after touring I came in & didn't have the glasses, I called to the lobby and they told me if I wanted them - I could come down & collect them from the bar. Not stellar.

The food for breakfast - which was free with our stay left much to be desired. Eggs were cold - there was an upcharge for "fried" or some other type of egg. All hot items were not hot actually - potato's, Lo Mein, beans etc... That was disappointing. I am not sure if I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Perhaps a upper floor might get a great view/balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Eli L, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Betty,
Thank you very much for your comments and we are happy to see that you had a good time with us.
We are very sorry for the problems you had during your stay and we will work together with our staff to make sure that it won't happen again.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you would like to come to our hotel next time.

Best Regards,
Roberta Brancaleone
Guest Relations Supervisor

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! Our room - a club room - has a beautiful balcony and the hotel has a 1920s Parisian style. The hotel is busy, but quiet. The buffet breakfast is lovely. We saw many hotels while roaming the city and we feel that we chose the best one.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin P
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Very nice hotel in a great location. But we were there for 5 nights and there was not enough drawer space. My husband & I hung up our clothes in the closet & he used some shelves for underwear, etc. while I had to live out of my suitcase, which was perched on a table. A chest of drawers should replace the basically useless table. Also, the safe was literally on the floor in the closet, making it almost impossible to access.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and highly recommend it. It is in a great location and within walking distance to the Opera House, lots of restaurants and cafes and shopping. The Metro and bus stops are also nearby. The rooms were large for France and were beautifully decorated in black and white and even had a chandelier. The bath room had a separate toilet room and a good shower. The only problem was that the air conditioner never seemed to get cool enough for us. They have coffee service in the room as well. The breakfast buffet was adequate and had the basics, but would have liked more foods catering to American style breakfasts. Overall this is a beautiful place to stay in Paris.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great hotel at the center, close to the opera and metro stations. Club room is nice, not small as many hotel rooms in Paris. Nice breakfast and very professional staff, available to support guests of the hotel. Special thanks to Alba, she is exceptionally nice and ready to assist in a perfect manner. Furniture and carpets look a bit old but overall this hotel is worth of money I paid. I would recommend to stay there and hope to come back.

Room Tip: Club room with breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Eli L, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Hotel Paris Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear MakaTbilisi_Georgia

Many thanks for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted to read that your stay with us has been an enjoyable experience and thank you for singling out Alba for her professionalism and attentiveness.
Thank you for choosing Millennium Paris Opera and hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Kind regards