Best Western Au Trocadero
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewseiffel towermetro stationgreat locationstay there againthe staff spoke englishgreat bedthe hotel staffstreet sidehop on hopshort stay in parisdouble bedarc de triumphbooked this hotelrooms are smallhotel is locatedwi fiaround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 8 nights on a business trip. The hotel is located right across from the Metro station. There are several cafes in the area and a small grocery store close by. I stayed in room 52 (a double room with two twin beds) and had a nice view of the Eiffel Tower, the light show and the fireworks. The staff are very helpful. Breakfast is offered each morning for a fee. Overall, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel and will definitely choose to stay here on any future business trips to Paris.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street can be noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank kim6612
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I've been lucky enough to go to Paris a few times for work, but my wife of twelve years hasn't had the chance until we went last week. We spent three nights there and stayed in room 52 on the top floor (or maybe 51). Great view of the tower, Metro right across the street,nice restaurants, a small grocery store just up the block. Very friendly and helpful staff and the room was very nice. Like everyone has said you can be under the Eiffel Tower in 15 minutes.

When we go back to visit Paris again my wife has already requested staying there again. We finally had a honeymoon after twelve years of marriage and this wonderful hotel was a very nice part of it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WassbiKhalifa
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We ended our two week vacation in France with 4 days in Paris at the Best Western Au Trocadero. We've visited the city more than a dozen times, and have stayed in many hotels...large and small. This location was perfect, and the staff was helpful and efficient. We enjoyed a great view of the Tower and enjoyed being near at least a dozen excellent cafe's that operate almost around the clock (sometimes hard to find in certain areas of Paris.) We loved the idea of watching the lights of the Tower twinkle every evening and then walking across the street to our comfortable hotel room for the night. This hotel was also close to shopping and the metro stop was just outside the front door. Our stay at the Au Trocadero was a wonderful way to cap of our holiday in France. Tremendous value and quality in the heart of Paris. We will definitely keep this one on the list for future visits!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jamey O
Reviewed 30 May 2012

This will be my new favortie hotel when I'm travelling alone. Staff is helpful and efficient. English spoken here; near restaurants, shopping and of course across the Trocadero is the beautiful Eiffel Tower; very easy to check out the light show at 10:00pm and other attractions. Museums not far and bus and metro. One of my best Paris trips ever. I had a single room which was just the right size and price.

Room Tip: Single room worth asking for - photo on website is a true representation. Just right.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed 27 March 2012

great hotel great staff great location reasonably priced a boon for the smokers amoungst us as there is a tobbaconist next door

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family