This was the third time that I have stayed at Hotel Du Cadran and hopefully it won't be the last. This hotel WINS on so many points. It's contemporary, the rooms are really well equipped and the bathroom is quite large and well appointed and it is in such a great location. It is only 20 metres from so many cafes, boulangeries, cheese shops, an amazing wine shop, fruit shops and marche and the team are very welcoming and helpful . It is also a 10 minute walk to Tower Eiffel and the Metro Militaire is so close. The room rates are very good value for all of this.If you're not hung up on having to stay at a 5 star hotel the Hotel Du Cadran needs to be considered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris