“Breakfast must-do!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a pickle of a time finding this little Paris gem, but it was well worth the search! Wonderful pancakes, french toast, and coffee. Warm and friendly service, too!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting Paris with my 12 year old daughter. Staying near Montmartre. Went for walk and found this place. I had Tuna Oscar and chips. My daughter had the pulled pork burger. All the food was excellent. Not cheap but given the quality of the food I would say reasonable value for money. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Just by luck, we passed by the good looking restaurant of Marcel. It is quite modern, and inviting! We felt very much welcome and enjoyed a nice lunch! It honestly feels like home made products, and Marcel did some good recommendations. They are famous for their home made juices, spare ribs and burgers. But don't forget their home made e.g. apple pie or cheese cake - very tasty! Plenty of (int.) wine to choose from, but the wine of the house was perfect with our meal! Very friendly (and funny) service (they do speak English) and a perfect taste!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were staying in a great little air bob across the road, so tried to get a table here on a few of the mornings - which was impossible.

We finally managed on Monday around midday, and ordered some food.

The waiter was very French, very charming, and had a great sense of humour. He looked after us well.

I ordered a salad with Fennell which was delicious. We shared nachos (they were okay), and other friends had the French Toast and bagels - we all left feeling very happy and full!

The food isn't French, I would say it's more 'Trendy', with the likes of Pulled pork brioche, and truffled quesadillas.

My photo isn't great - I'd demolished most of my salad by the time I remembered to take a photograph.

I won't rate highly for value for money, as I did think it was quite expensive for what it was, but the neighbourhood is great, and I suppose that comes with price tag.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My family of 5 decided to eat here since it was only about a 10 min walk from our hotel. The restaurant was actually really yummy. My kids split the burger with Bacon. One of my kids ate it and the other didn’t but loved the fries (to be fair my kid is a picky eater). The fries were really yummy though. I had the cesar salad and it was huge and delicious. We ate pretty early (around 5:30 pm) so it wasn’t crowded. The service is about what a person would expect in France so I won’t even try to compare it to America.
The portions are pretty big, and the prices can easily add up so if you aren’t a huge eater, you could easily split a meal.