US$158
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$189
US$174
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$501
US$154
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$208
US$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$227
US$171
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$139
US$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$525
US$248
  • Fitness centre
Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$163
US$141
Official Site
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$1,274
US$1,197
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewschamps elyseescdg etoilemetro stationgreat locationarc de triumphparis marathonloved our stayrooms are smallvery pleasant staybreakfast was includedside streetsmall liftbigger roomdesk staffbed was very comfortablehotel is perfectstandard room
Reviewed 3 June 2011

I was here with my husband the last week of May. First now I saw that someone complained about "bed bugs" in nov 2010. Well - they still have it!

We were both badly bitten, and needed medical help when we got home. Hoping that the parasittes didnt follow us home, that could be quite stressfull and expencive.

Still waiting to here from Best Western about what their gonna to about this.

Other than this, it was a quite nice hotel with OK location and size.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Immen
direction58, Owner at Best Western Star Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

this is to inform you that assuming we may have bed bugs in the hotel from times to times,that guests carry without knowing it in their luggages, you can't say that the entire hotel is infested with bugs. as you only used one room and that no other comments since november 2010 were reported on any site available.this is just to put things back to order. best regards the management

Reviewed 21 April 2011

I stayed here for a week while attending a conference at Le Palais des Congres. The location is superb - the street is quiet but within minutes of bars, restaurants and transport. The staff were so helpful and friendly and recommended some great local restaurants. Only two negatives, and minor ones at that - 1) breakfast was pretty basic - go to one of the many cafes or patisseries nearby instead! And 2) I had a room on the 6th floor and whilst fine for just me would be a bit of a squeeze for two people with two suitcases.
Overall, a great choice if you're looking for somewhere to stay in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JuneBaby78
Reviewed 18 March 2011

We were a group of 4 staying for a night in two rooms and booked it last minute a day before travelling. The hotel is very near the Arc and the metro station which is on one hand good for Champs Elysees but there is a lot of walking involved to get anywhere else (if you don't want to take the metro).

The rooms were clean and comfy and in good condition (looked newly refurbished?) not very big but not tiny either. Generally it was a very nice stay, the only issue was that the room facing the street had some noise from a very loud party from an apartment from across the street. The room facing the rear yard was dead quiet.

Didn't try breakfast, there are plenty of bistros/cafes near the hotel.

For the price we paid we cannot complain really.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Thank panos.v
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I stayed here for two nights in Febuary with my partner. We were really happy with the hotel. Great location - about three minutes walk to Arc de Triomphe. Rooms were spotless and beds really comfortable. Only negative is only one english tv channel! Very helpful and friendly staff. We would go back.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2011

I returned for a 3-night stay at the BW Star in December 2010 after being totally impressed during my last stay earlier the same year. Once again, I enjoyed my stay, but only after I was reassigned another room. The BW Star has rooms of vastly differing sizes, which is to be expected of a 3* boutique-sized hotel. The average room is on the smallish side, and if you are unfortunate to get the odd room which is smaller than usual, your stay could end up very miserable indeed. The original room I was assigned was much smaller than the room I previously stayed in, and I felt depressed immediately upon seeing it. The shower and WC were located at different ends of the room, the room had little space after the double bed was placed in, and felt so claustrophobic that I was convinced I made the wrong decision returning to this hotel. I requested for a change of room and the receptionist gladly obliged without any fuss. The new room was a vast improvement - it was clearly larger (50% larger) than the initial room assigned which made all the difference. I am not expecting a lot given this is a 3* establishment and the amount I was paying, but I certainly will not return if the original room were the standard accomodation in this hotel.

If you are fortunate to be assigned an average sized room, the hotel has lots of positives. The hotel staff are warm and friendly, highly obliging (as evident when I requested a change of rooms) and the location of the hotel is fantastic. The decor of the rooms is fairly modern, comes with free wifi and is cheap by Parisienne standards.

On the negative side, the rooms in this hotel are small (even by Parisienne standards) - I would imagine the room being very crammed if there were two or more persons sharing a room. Most troubling of all is the inconsistent size of the rooms as there is no assurance that you will not end up with a shoe-box during your next visit especially if the hotel is fully-booked. This is a reality of staying in a 3*/4* establishment in Europe - if you want reliability/ standardized rooms, you should be considering staying at a Marriot, Hilton, Radisson, etc (and expect to pay a lot more).

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo