All reviewsarc de triompheminute walka quiet residential areaporte maillotcroissantsvery nice hotelair conditioningrecommend this hotelenjoyable staytea and coffeestayed nightsmetro stoppereiretriumpharchfrance
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

When we check in yesterday I like the hotel very nice , Great breakfast buffet but the problem is my room doesn't have a fridge to put my cold drinks well anyway great job staff making my hotel room nice and clean .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
LNDEKER, réceptionniste at Hotel Magellan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking few minutes to share your experience with others travellers and with us. We're taking note about the fridge. We're listenning any advice or idea. Anyway, do not hesitate to ask at the reception to keep your drinks or other in our personnal fridge.

We wish you a beautiful summer.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed at Hotel Magellan in 2016 and returned this year to see the last day of the Tour de France. As a single traveller, I was made very welcome. The hotel has been refurbished since my last visit and the room had a very modern feel and had air conditioning.
My room overlooked the street which I prefer as it is a bit more lively although I imagine the garden rooms are just as good.
The breakfast was OK particularly as there was the opportunity to sit in the garden. The staff were all helpful and friendly and in particular the breakfast team were very friendly. I would recommend this hotel for a quiet stay in a residential area that is close to the city attractions. Tip: Remember French art galleries close on Mondays.

Room Tip: You have a choice between street view which is attractive in an urban setting or the rooms overlooking the garden.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jerry,

We thank you so much for this review. We appreciate that you enjoyed the new Magellan Hotel. It was an beautiful adventure for us to arrive at this result.

You're right, a lot of things are close on Monday, but don't forget, we can never be bored in Paris ;)

We stay available if you need help ou if you have any question for your next trip in Paris.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I have no idea how anyone could have something bad to say about this hotel. My husband and I went to Le Magellan last week for our first anniversary and first experience and Paris, and we don't have a single complaint!
We were greeted and checked in very quickly, and were welcomed with kind staff. We have been told that the rooms are quite small generally in Paris, but we did not find that! We found our room quite spacious. The AC was incredible, the shower was perfect and we LOVED the blackout windows! Every day we enjoyed the breakfast, and loved the croissants and fresh orange juice. The gardens were well-maintained a beautiful area to sit.
This is a reminder that last week, we were there for both Bastille Day and when France won the world cup, if there was any time for staff to be 'too busy' or there to be craziness, it would have been then. The staff put the game on for everyone to watch and watched along with us (when there weren't customers obviously).
One day, my husband and I got back so late from our bike tour, we couldn't find a restaurant open. The one staff member actually looked online and found a pizza place, placed our order for us, and called us when it was delivered. I literally can't say enough about how warm, welcoming and excellent our stay was in Paris. If anyone has any doubts, I would be happy to share more of my experience because we truly couldn't have asked for a better one.
Also, it was maybe a 10 minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe.... close enough to the action but far enough away for some peace and quiet!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
LNDEKER, réceptionniste at Hotel Magellan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

It's a real eulogy!!!!! It's one of the warmest comments we've ever received. Thank you so much to share your experience with us and with everybody. We were very happy to read your review and we share it with all the Magellan team

It will be a pleasure to welcome you again for your next trip in Paris.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Really enjoyed the hotel. Close to metro and restaurants and shops and the Arc de Triomphe all within walking distance. Easy to get to other Paris attractions. Staff was very helpful with advice about the metro

Room Tip: everything was as we expected
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LNDEKER, réceptionniste at Hotel Magellan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Allison,

Thank you so much for your review. We tried every day to do our best.

See you soon at the Magellan Hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable stay! The hotel is easy to find and close enough to walk to many of the sights. The staff were very helpful and welcoming! The bedrooms were comfortable and the shower efficient. Breakfast was simple but good. We would happily come again to stay

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
LNDEKER, Directeur général at Hotel Magellan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you very much for your message.

We hope to see you soon.

Warmest regards.