2,688 results
All reviews rue de la paix diamond member park suite blaise mautin concierge desk high end shopping beautiful hotel nespresso machine the ritz bottle of champagne steam room rain shower four seasons macaroons opera house five star hotel the entire staff
Reviewed 21 January 2012

A really lovely hotel right in the heart of Paris.

We stayed for two nights over New Years Eve using GP points. Rooms are very well appointed. Staff very helpful. Bar very expensive, but then it is Paris and it is a Park Hyatt so c'est la vie.

It's very easy to walk everywhere from here, or if not the Opera metro is 2 minutes away.

There are some great walks on Frommers. We did Marais and Latin quarter and they were a great way to see each area.

Also don't miss Pere-Lachaise cemetery, which is 15 mins out of the Metro.

Flying in to CDG the Roissy bus goes direct to Opera and the hotel is a 5 min walk from there, though feels a bit cheap arriving at such a nice hotel on the bus.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Seven wonderful nights, staff was friendly and knowledgeable, service was excellent, nice fitness room, and spa area. Location is excellent for touring, shopping and lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street can be noisy with traffic, pedestrian noise. Courtyard may be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This was one of the most beautiful hotels we've stayed in. They have their own signature fragrance that permeates every breath you take; in the soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and lotions you use; and even in the chocolates you eat. That was so intriguing to me. The service is without a doubt superior to any! They went out of their way to make our stay fabulous. The room was well appointed with everything we needed or wanted; however do be very careful when opening the "mini bar refrigerator" as if something is bumped it registers as being a purchase. We received a daily newspaper of our choosing. Because we were diamond members we enjoyed the daily free buffet breakfast which was superb.
The hotel is near the Opera House, a 10-minute walk to the Louvre, and in close proximity to a lot of wonderful designer shops.
Everything was exceptional and we would love to go again, especially to such a wonderful hotel with such an incredibly kind, thoughtful, helpful staff.

Room Tip: You want to get a hotel room that faces the interior courtyard or you will have to deal with the noise from the busy city streets. Additionally, the courtyard is very beautiful to look down upon.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Was in Paris for five days and while this was not my first choice for a hotel (the one I wanted to stay at was booked solid) due to the high price for a regular room I figured I'd bite the bullet forget about the price and book.

The regular room I had was very nice though I do think for such a high price higher thread count sheets would have been nicer for the bed instead of simply a comforter sort of thing which wasn't as soft as it could have been.

The hotel itself is really nice and I found most of the staff to be very friendly and helpful especially those at the concierge station (but that is their job).

It is pricey but the services at least for me were excellent so I really have no complaints other than that minor one about bed sheets.

If I stayed here again and had the money I would probably upgrade to a nicer room if possible but over all very satisfied.

I will say I tend to be a bit biased when it comes to park hyatt's as I haven't had a bad experience at one yet and usually my experiences are far above average at this chain.

For gods sake though don't eat in the hotel. Not that the food is bad but it is paris always eat out in paris.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ramblinAmerican
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Had the pleasure of staying two nights here in December. Beautiful hotel, with a perfectly central location. The staff was excellent, and the room (Deluxe King) was very comfortable. It's definitely not a "modern" hotel - the look and feel matches similarly to the Park Hyatt Tokyo. It is a classic, and an excellent experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple