“EXCELLENT!! First Class Hospitality and Service!!!”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #70 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I recently established a Hyatt Credit Card and received 2 free nights therefore I decided to use them during my Honeymoon vacation at the Hyatt Vendome Paris. Wow, I couldn't have chosen a better location to use my free nights. A Big round of applause to Mr. Bergareche and his fantastic team. I was treated like a full paying important customer and not like a Free night nobody (unlike Starwood). I was upgraded to a suite, given free breakfast buffet and a free bottle of champagne in our room to celebrate our Honeymoon. Wow, now that is what I call Hospitality!! Made such an impact on me, so much so that I was testing the Hyatt vs Starwood Hotels during my vacation, as I was looking for a new chain to compliment my Hilton Diamond membership. And I am proud to say that I will now be giving Hyatt 50% of my Business of which I stay 120 nights per year on business travel. And I will definitely be returning to the Park Hyatt on my next visit to Paris as well as Recommend it to all my friends and colleagues. Once again, Bravo to Mr. Bergareche and his team!!! You have just created a New loyal Hyatt customer!

Dec. 17, Room 637

Room Tip: Room 623 was wonderful.
6  Thank Ttouch00
Write a ReviewReviews (2,453)

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Stayed here again after 2 years. The hotel is still in great condition. Real understated luxury. The decor feels like a modern day Palace (nothing like Louis XVI), perfect blend of contemporary and classic elements. Services are much more refined and efficient, espeically at the Le Orchidees.
Tried the Michelin starred Le Pur. Perfect!

The only minor thing is the toilet. It does not flush well. I have the same experience in another fancy hotel. Maybe it is a paris thing? LOL.

3  Thank scintilla1980
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Wow! yes. you'll hear the usual: The decor, the location, the food. But there are only two things that you should really know.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. wow! they really know how to make you feel like a guest. Marc and Marie went out of their way to make us feel very welcomed. They provided an individual tour of the property, made special arrangements to celebrate our trip and saw to our every need. It was because of their service and the folks at the concierge that I have already convinced two friends who were going to stay at the westin to switch over to the Hyatt.

Ok and the other thing. The scrambled eggs! wow! they are so good. I know, this is not something you normally bring up. But WOW! kudos to the breakfast team. You really have to try them. In fact. Skip Angelina and their overhyped chocolate. Go to the Hyatt even if you aren't staying there and try their scrambled eggs!!!

I mentioned the concierge, They are patient helpful and always willing to help plan out your day via the metro.

ok. enough blabbing...just book your stay here already! and ask for Marc or Marie!

1  Thank smashadmns
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I just returned from my 4th stay at the Park Hyatt-Paris (in the last 4 years). I still love this hotel. The service is fantastic and friendly, the concierges great, the bar a fun place for a drink before dinner, the rooms classy and elegant and the vibe chic without being pretentious. On top of that, the location can't be beat.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ashjoffe23
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt with my wife and 2-year old son in early December for 2 nights. The hotel has a great location close to Place Vendome which was beautifully lit for the Christmas holidays. The hotel itself was faultless - very welcoming reception, immaculate room and great service throughout our stay. As a parent, I often judge a hotel by the way they treat our son and he was very well looked after, from the special bed, bath and loo provided in our room for him (even his PJ's were folded each night!) to the care, attention and respect they provided to him at breakfast time. We hope to return one day. One point worth mentioning for parents traveling with a small child, the hotel only allows 2 people in the smaller standard rooms, so you'll need to book a deluxe room at slighter higher cost (but worth it).

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family