“Good one”

Best Western Plus 61 Paris Nation Hotel
Ranked #588 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Hotel is just a 3 min Walk from the Metro station with line directly to arc triomphe, Champs-Elysées, La Défense, jardin tulleries and Louvre. the room was clean and tidy and had a good size for a short stay. Only the arpet seemed a bit old and dirty, a new one wood be great here. Also the bath room was modern and clean. The room service made the bedsheets every day, but didn’t bring out the garbage. Didn’t have breakfast but 14€ seemed a bit to much for us. We had a good stay. Hotel is highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonia D, Directeur général at Best Western Plus 61 Paris Nation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear guest

Thank you for taking your time to leave this nice comment to us. Thank you also for all the information you're sharing about access.
I'm happy to inform you that we partially replaced carpets into the room, and moreover, they are shampoined every month.
I would like also to inform you that we served an express breakfast at 6€, which is lighter but more convenient for guests who don't eat so much or in a hurry.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hotel nice and clean, staff friendly. It's not a particularly good neighbourhood, but it's within easy walking distance of an all-night pizza place that is brilliant value for money. For budget accommodation in Paris it's a good choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kirsty

Thank you for you comment. I'm glad you spent a nice stay with us and thank you for sharing useful information with our future visitors. In fact, our area is residential and very quite, alors you can easily find conveniences all around.

I hope you will visit us again soon.

Happy holiday season

Reviewed 8 December 2017

A very decent little hotel. Great location next to little shops and very close to Metro and tram lines. The room was clean and tidy and each morning there was a good buffet breakfast. The reception staff were helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonia D, Directeur général at Best Western Plus 61 Paris Nation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment. It's a pleasure to read that you spent a nice stay among us. I hope you will visit us again very soon

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Really really loved this hotel. The ONLY single problem was parking as none was available at or near the hotel. I know the hotel are not responsible for this but guidance as to local car parks would be a good idea. I would certainly stay here again. In fact, the family has decided to go back again. Soon

Room Tip: Had a family room which was more than suitable for us.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonia D, Directeur général at Best Western Plus 61 Paris Nation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Nick

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm so happy that you spent a nice stay with us.

The nearest parking place is located next to Nation, about 10 min walking distance from the hotel. As soon as you come to the hotel to drop of your lugage, my team give you all the driving information to reach the parking lot.

I'm happy to read that you will visit us again very soon, waiting for it

Sonia DUPUY

Reviewed 6 December 2017

The rooms are extremely smaller than what we were used to!! We only booked one room for myself, my husband and two kids under three. We had to get two rooms just to accommodate us. The fro t desk attendant was very accommodating. He went out of his way to find us rooms near each other for a fair price. He actually made our stay enjoyable. I wish I could remember his name but thank you for great service at check in. Nice full breakfast buffet and great location near public transportation, shops and a park. Quiet area too!! The room is functional yet comfortable.

Room Tip: Best If there are only two people to a room. I'm not sure how big the family room is but make su...
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mario

Thank you for your nice comment. I'm so happy to read that you hasd a memorable stay among us; My staff and I are always here to make you feel at home.
I hope you will visit us again very soon.
Enjoy you holiday season

Sonia DUPUy
Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Best Western Allegro Nation
#237 of 1,805 in Paris
Le Ruisseau
Le Ruisseau
#1 of 1 in Saint-Mande

Been to Best Western Plus 61 Paris Nation Hotel? Share your experiences!