Hotel de Saint-Germain
Hotel Acadia - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$148
  • Room Service
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$133
Hotel Dupond-Smith(Paris)
US$397
US$383
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$280
US$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsgreat locationmetro runsbooked directlydesigner shopsrooms are smalllight sleeperroom faced the streettop floorshower stallstay at this hotel againsmall fridgenoisy at nightsingle roomwould definitely stay here againcomfy bedluxembourg gardensmain attractions
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My room #3 was located on the 2nd floor (that is the first floor for Europeans). The hotel is tiny. The room was clean and with good air conditioning and wifi. The breakfast was awful and is served in the basement. The hotel is located above a metro line so expect some noise from the trains. Otherwise the room was clean and the people very nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We'll definitely go back to this hotel but let me warn you if you have a knee problem or something like that, it isn't for you. The lift wasn't working. Our room was on 5th floor ( 6th USA) the stairs are spiral and very narrow. Not practical with bags and heels

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My husband got this hotel mixed up with the other hotel named Saint Germain and booked it for my birthday visit to Paris. I cried when I saw the outside but decided not to be a diva and hoped that when our room was ready it would be better than it looked. NO IT WASNT. The room was so small we could hardly move. And don't get me started about the noise! The metro I could just about put up with but the other noises(dread to think what they were) continued through out the night. Curtains did not close properly, air con a joke and my husband has at least 6 mosquito bites.
On a positive. Reception staff were lovely and helpful. Location great. But will not be going back.

Room Tip: Don't go, all Rooms are small and noisy!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This hotel is not as presented in the photos. Curtains are dingy and faded. Bed has thin microfibre blanket and Chenille bedspread (as opposed to duvets) . Only 10cm between chair back and bed on path to bathroom. Bathroom tiny and grout was covered in mould - this set off my asthma. Elevator would barely hold 1 person with 2 cases, so I had to walk up 4 floors of circular stairs with other bags. Closet hangers would not hold weight of jackets- they kept breaking off. Little room for cases. Front reception demanded that we leave keys when we left. Came back at night to find them lined up on the counter for you to take your own - HUGE security risk in my opinion. The only thing going for it is the location. Lucky we only stayed a few days. train noise was not too bad. I would not stay here again ever.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely stay at this hotel. It was very basic and simple but that's all you need when you are in Paris! Comfy bed, great shower and friendly front of house staff. Great location to walk or catch the metro to the rest of Paris.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple