All reviews avenue montaigne small luxury hotel eiffel tower quiet street jean francois junior suite classic french high end shopping perfect location every request home away from home spent four nights right bank elegant hotel room was large the ritz heart of paris
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Beautiful hotel and location. Everyone - from the doorman, to the front desk and waitstaff for breakfast - all were extremely nice and helpful to us during our stay. Our room was cleaned daily in a timely manner. The room itself - very nice, very comfortable bed!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jillmara
Zeina G, Propriétaire at Hotel San Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this very nice review.

We are delighted to read you had a nice stay and you particularly appreciated the team and the service. Our dream is precisely to offer to all our guest a unique and warm experience in the special atmosphere of a Parisian family home.

We look forward to having you back with us again very soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I am often in Paris for fashion week and the city is mayhem and hotels are BOOKED. I had the pleasure of experiencing this hotel twice. Once last year and this year! I love that they offer many different concierge services that make your stay a bit more personable and welcoming. I had a suite with a terrace that over looked the Eiffel Tower which was amazing, I prefer bigger rooms because I often have friends who may join me for tea or drinks if I don’t necessarily want to go out into the city. Hotel San Regis is very quiet and safe! Very beautiful decor and chic. If you’d like a nice quaint accommodation In Paris I highlight recommend it! Not to mention the restaurant and breakfast is DELICIOUS!

Check out my photos ;)

Room Tip: If you want to be in a central location in Paris, the golden triangle is only meters walking distance to boutiques and champs elysee!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Braylen,

On behalf of all the team I would like to highly thank you for your confidence and for this great review you have shared with the Tripadvisor community.

We are delighted to read you appreciated your two stays in our family house.

We are happy you had the opportunity to enjoy the private terrace over looking the Eiffel Tower!
It is true we are so lucky to have this amazing view over Paris in this very quiet environment.

Thank you for this great feedback on the buffet breakfast and the restaurant Les Confidences. I will be happy to share it with our Chef Christophe Lericolais.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Visited end of May 2018 to celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversary. Chose the hotel for the balcony and view of Eiffel Tower. The exceptional quality of service blew us away. Our welcome was outstanding with a car and cheerful greeter (though our plane was late) to meet us; our room was ready early for us and just as requested (balcony and Eiffel Tower view) with enough room for our adult daughter. The front desk was professional in taking care of our every request including re-organizing a pre-booked tour when a worker-strike forced a cancellation. The morning breakfast buffet is generous and thoroughly delightful in the beautifully appointed dining areas. We also made use of the bar and restaurant

Room Tip: Definitely get a balcony view of the Eiffel Tower. Nothing beats that view all hours of the day or night.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Chère Madame,

Thank you so much for this very nice review and for choosing to celebrate your birthdays and wedding anniversary with us!

I am especially pleased to read you enjoyed your stay for this special occasions.

The San Régis is a cozy family hotel, privately owned and run. Our dream is to offer to all our guests an intimate and luxurious experience of Paris. I am delighted to read you appreciated our friendly staff and professional service.
Also glad you could enjoy our lovely private terrace with the amazing view on the Eiffel Tower and Paris rooftops!

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in your Parisian home!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Another special small luxury hotel .... stunning view of that tower thingy in Paris!

Spent best part of a week here in a suite .... loved it

Ate out breakfast / lunch / dinner because the hotel is so well located to all things central Paris so. Ant comment on hotel good options.

Very friendly and professional staff as you would expect .... can not fault this beautiful little hotel with the smallest but shiniest lift I have ever seen!

Highly recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire San Régis team, I thank you very much for your confidence and for taking time to share your very kind opinion after your stay with us.

I am delighted to read you appreciated the comfort of your suite.

The San Régis is a cozy family hotel, privately owned and run. Our dream is to offer to all our guests an intimate and authentic experience of Paris. I am delighted if it has been the case. I am also happy you appreciated our friendly staff and professional service.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back again in our Parisian home!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The quintessential Parisian boutique hotel. After having stayed here twice, there is no other hotel we would consider in Paris. The location is perfect, the staff attentive, and the beds unbelievably comfortable. The concierge booked all of our dinners and we had without a doubt the best tables at each restaurant.

Room Tip: Our family room was truly spacious and luxurious. It was our favorite hotel room that we’ve ever stayed in.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zeina G, Propriétaire at Hotel San Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and thank you for choosing our family house for the second time in Paris!

It is a great pleasure to read how much you appreciated your stay with us.
Thank you for mentioning the great location, the staff and the comfort of our rooms.
Your recognition and loyalty is the best reward.
Thank you so much for your trust and support.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back again in your Parisian home!

Warmest regards,