1,949 results
All reviewslatin quarternotre damemassage bedgreat locationhonesty barhonor barboutique hotelrain showerrecommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againrooms are smallluxembourg gardensexcellent hotelloved this hotelbreakfast was includeddeluxe roomwithin easy walking distance
Reviewed 1 February 2016

A very charming & modern European hotel. Very friendly staff who would go the extra mile to make us feel at home. Room was very clean, comfortable, and quiet! Loved the pillows and the hot water in the shower was so welcomed! Internet was a little slow but free! Lovely breakfast was served every morning.

Just a few blocks from the train station. Close by to Notre Dame and other points of interest. Very safe location and very accesible.

Just loved it and when I visit again, I will stay here for sure! It was like having your own place in Paris, your home away from home. Great experience!

Room Tip: Rooms were small but cozy. Very clean and extremely nice beds and pillows
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Christelle B, Directeur général at Hotel Atmospheres, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear Gil,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback.
We are glad to read that you have chosen to stay with us and enjoyed it very much.
We are looking forward to welcome you “at home” very soon.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

The decoration in the hotel is really nice, giving it a more high end feel, but the hotel is actually quite basic. Small room, fitness centre is just a treadmill and a stationary bike. Sauna is nice, however. Staff were polite but not particularly attentive or friendly. A nice hotel, centrally located, but i felt a little disappointed. Maybe my expectations were too high, but I think that aside from the colourful and stylish decor, the features and service in this hotel would be 3 star instead of 4. Saying that, it's well priced for a good location 5 minutes walk from Saint Michel and 8-10 minutes from Notre Dame.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Oliver W
Reviewed 23 January 2016

I travelled with my boyfriend, I booked a superior double room as most reviews for Paris hotels say rooms are tiny, this space was more than adequate for out 3 night stay, just a 5 min walk from notre dam cathedral it's a great location to explore the city by foot, staff were all lovely and helpful, def stay here again

Room Tip: Superior rooms are worth the extra few pound
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Suzan,
We appreciate your review.
I am really glad to hear that you have had a great experience at the Atmospheres Hotel.
We are happy to read that you’ll be pleased to come back for a future trip to Paris.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I truly loved this hotel. I love the décor, the location, the size of it. I loved the honor espresso and alcohol bar. They have a nespresso machine that is very easy to operate, and it made wonderful espresso. There are many restaurants, and shopping nearby. Also, there is a small market directly across the street as well as one around the corner. It is also very quiet at night. I felt completely comfortable in the location. The front desk staff are very helpful and accommodating. If I find myself in Paris again anytime soon, I would definitely stay here again. I would totally recommend it. The rates were amazing as well. If I had to pick something to complain about, it would be the lack of an ice machine on the premises.

Room Tip: Rooms higher than street level would be best, since those have balconies.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tennisbeachgal

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the lovely feedback regarding your recent visit at the Atmospheres Hotel.
The team and I are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and I am so pleased that we managed to exceed your expectations regarding the service we provided.
Please do let me know if I can be of assistance during or prior to your next visit to Paris.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Excellent boutique hotel with a very pleasant atmosphere and a very good location. All of the hotel personnel and especially the reception staff are so nice and helpful. They deserve the 5 stars in all aspects. The twin room is very comfortable and big enough comparing to other hotels in Paris. The breakfast was very tasty and with high-level ingredients. overall the price is an excellent value for money. Dalit & Gil enjoyed the staying very much.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple