“Absolutely fantastic food!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We were two couples. We had starter (plate of tapas) and special snail stew. Then main courses - lamb ribs, tuna's steak, confiti de canard and poullett de pot. All dishes were fantastic and fresh.. Lamb ribs so soft ... Just melting in my mouth...mhh...yummy. The black girl who served us, was very kind, helpful and very fast..:) thank you! :) If you are here - just order that specially made snail and lamb ribs, it's a must!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

My wife ordered the classic entrecôte with sautéed potatoes with salad and I ordered a salad with shrimp & duck liver - the entrecôte was tasty, the potatoes crispy good and my salad was just okay. This place got very crowded 45 minutes after we sat down. Dinner is consistently good for their entrees.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This was our first meal in Paris and we were not disappointed! I had the veggie "Salad Italienne" - it was full of many delicious tidbits such as roasted eggplant and artichokes. My vegetarian daughter had the potato-cheese cassoulet - this amazing dish knocked her socks off! Very attractive atmosphere. Nice selection of wine, and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

It's one of the restaurants in the center of Paris located in the beautiful Square of Saint Medard. Try every dish and every wine. I visit this place regularly.

1  Thank Yannis L
Reviewed 2 October 2016

solid french cuisine in nice atmosphere with fair prices. nice to sit outside among mostly french guests. don't expect high cuisine but yummy food with good portion size.