“The best eclairs in my life (so far)”
Review of Ble Sucre

Ble Sucre
Ranked #6 of 302 Bakeries in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We were living nearby and went here every morning for a coffee and pastry. Lots of Parisians come here so it can be a bit crowded, but I guess it shows that the place is good. We had amazing eclairs here, and coffee. Also a very good cherry crumble. The price is good for this food - we paid 9 euros for 2 coffees, an eclair and a crumble. The lady waitress was a lovely woman, speaking only a little English, but we could communicate just fine.
Would recommend to everybody, who wants to try good authentic pastry and a homey feeling.

3  Thank Polina R

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This little bakery has excellent croissants and other pastries. There no seating inside but there a couple of tables outside. And you can always sit down in the park.

1  Thank Sander F
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Probably the best croissants in Paris! The pigeons in park will fight over your scraps when you leave.

1  Thank Payam S
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had our best breakfast in Paris in Ble Sucre. The kouign amann is to die for and the croissant is also extremely good. We also had the paris brest, rum baba and cannelle, all delicious. Highly recommended.

1  Thank gertelo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I came here after reading about this place in a magazine. I order 3 croissants at 1.20 each. I did notice the man was not using a spatula using his hands and also same time handling cash too. The taste of the croissants were a heavy in rich buttery and less flaky. I be coming back soon.