“Great place for pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Good local pasta-only restaurant. Friendly staff and good ambience. Not much other than pasta on main course menu. Portions are huge so unless ravenous I would share. Would be be better with a few other menu options and perhaps some salads for the non-starving. €29.50 each for 2 courses with a bottle of reasonable wine is good value (for Paris). Definitely worth a visit if you are in the Nation area.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious, original and authentic pasta dishes and generous portions! We went there on our last night in Paris and it was the perfect end to a beautiful trip. The French cuisine is very good, but if you feel like having great Italian food then this is the place to go. Service was friendly and attentive. You can taste that the food is freshly cooked with high quality ingredients. Plus: We honestly had the best limoncello of our life there!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nice small restaurant with heart and soul, and above all tasty dishes and more than acceptable prices.
Recommended!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Im really glad I found this gem in my neighborhood.
It doesn't look much from outside but the waiter was very friendly. He could recommend a very nice red wine. Not too dry, very fruity.
The pastas come in a casserole/pot.
I took the foie gras fettuccini and my friend the Ham fettuccini with truffles. It was delicious! Prices are reasonable as well! They will see me again :)!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is charming and the food was some of the best Italian I have ever had. Served family style and one pot was plenty for two women. The bruschetta was so delish!! There was only one waitress though and the meal took almost 3 hours. She was hustling the entire time!! So plan for a long night but totally worth it! The tiramisu was the best I have ever had!! Will definitely be back!