“Typical local bistro”
Review of M M Cafe

M M Cafe
Reserve with
M M Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9,674 of 17,611 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Busy cafe near our hotel, great lunch, excellent salad nicoise. Friendly staff and service. Value for money

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Nice little restaurant with good menu and extensive specials. Mixed grill was interesting if raw. Not particularly cheap but then it is within spitting distance of Champs Elysees.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We were staying very close to this bar/cafe and we wandered in for a late breakfast having had a very late night watching fireworks on Bastille day. We chose to have the French breakfast at €8 which came with tea/coffee, orange juice, croissant with butter & jam. Having taken a seat and asked in French for 2 breakfasts, the man asked if we wanted coffee, to which I replied yes, as soon as he walked away, I realised I needed to ask for milky coffee, but I got the impression, he knew what he was doing. He of course brought black coffee so I had to ask for milk, (I'm sure that the French know most British like milk with their coffee). He also brought us our croissants but no jam or butter. We drank our juice thinking he would bring the rest, but eventually I had to ask for jam, which he brought somewhat reluctantly. We really felt like we were not welcome in this French bar which was clearly popular with the locals. Needless to say we did not return and had breakfast across the road for the next 2 days.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Nice coffee, nice pastries, friendly staff. Good place to spend some time. Great for breakfast as well as for lunch.

Reviewed 12 February 2016