All reviews small pool plunge pool eiffel tower hot tub javel station roland garros spa facilities rose petals design hotel honesty bar rer c nice shower our honeymoon comfy bed minute walk from the hotel mini bar business trip
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I arrived at my hotel that I booked online. I booked this hotel online through a third party, I booked mainly because I wanted air conditioning and a bathtub. When I arrived the staff was friendly, upgraded us for free, however, the sirconditioning in our room didn’t work and would not be working until the next day. The staff moved us to another room because of the broken air condition however that room only had a shower. We asked for another room, however, that rooms airconditining didn’t work. So we asked the staff to please put us back into the room with just the shower. We found out later that the rainfall shower didn’t work and the handheld spraining sprayed all over the place

For our inconvenience the staff offered us free drinks, we took a bottle of water as it was not included in our room category we booked. We were down graded from our upgrade because of the broken air conditioner.

The staff was very friendly the bed was clean, the water was very hot
Room was clean, the breakfast was okay. But being upgraded to be down graded was disappointing, and also twice the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night waking us up out of a busy tiring day, once agin not the staffs fault. They were very helpful.

The hotel in located on a very quite street, within walking distance of the river, the Statue of Liberty, the small one, and wonderful views of the Eiffel Tower.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank loreyg
PaulaGavrus, Responsable réception at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the disturbances you experienced during your stay.
Unfortunately even if we did our best so that you enjoy your stay, we weren't able to prevent these circumstances beyond our control to occur.
Indeed, the weather was particularly warm because of the heatwave, and therefore, the airconditioning which was working to full capacity in the entire hotel, suffered from several breakdowns in a few rooms.
We also understand how much a fire alarm during the middle of the night disturbed your sleep. As soon as we quickly determined that the fire alarm was triggered by a customer who smoked twice inside his room despite the fact that this is not allowed, we took the necessary measures to sanction this deviant behavior.
We hope that we will have the occasion to see you again !
Best regards.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Overall the hotel room was very small. The upper shower head looked corroded. One of the front counter Clerks didn’t understand English that we could see. He gave my husband the wrong information about the massage package. I have to admit that the manager corrected the front counters mistake and didn’t charge us almost $250.00.

Breakfast was okay too cold in the eating area which make the food get cold fast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
PaulaGavrus, Responsable réception at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Mrs and Mr Wallace,

First, thank you for having taken the time to comment your stay.
At the frontdesk, they all have english skills and they all able to explain how massage booking works. Anyway, it was a misunderstanding, so we refunded you the total amount of the massages.

Wishing you a beautiful day,
Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Lovely boutique hotel! The staff was pleasant & helpful. The room accommodations were satisfactory. We request a certain type of room and granted the request- Sky room! Bed was super comfortable & shower was fab! Hot water available.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Poppea2018, Responsable réception at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Abiola,

What a nice feedback for the Félicien, for its sky floor, its comfort and design.
We hope to see you for another of your stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I arrived, checked in at 8 pm. At check in it seemed quite clear that everything was fine. My file/paperwork was right there, found within under 20 seconds, for processing me into a room. Put things in room and went out to have dinner.

Three hours later I came back to be told of that my reservation had been for the previous night (turned out my wife accidently booked wrong night) and that I might (MIGHT!) be charged for the room again but that the person in the evening couldn't do anything about it and seemed totally unsure about it, and that as a courtesy to make his life easier he changed my room.
In the morning, not only was I charged full fare pricing-- but charged for that upgraded room that I had not asked for.
The morning I was hit with a full rate bill -- including about Euro 60 (US$80) to pay for the upgraded room that I didn't request.
All I needed was 'a bed' for the night ... within blocks were suitable ones at less than half the price. If Felicein's staff had been upfront (at 8 pm) that I didn't actually have a reservation (having been booked for the previous night) and how heavily they would hit me financially, I would have made the effort to change hotels.
Yes, upfront, our error but Felicien took advantage of it to fleece me.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sir,

We sincerely regret that you may have thought that we took advantage of the situation when it is not.

We simply have respected the price conditions in case of no show at the hotel; conditions that you have accepted when booking a room at the Félicien Hotel. These conditions are well stipulated on your booking confirmation and are justified by the fact that we keep your room until the next day in case you arrive late.

When you actually went to the hotel the next day, the front desk simply made a new reservation based on our availability and so on a superior room since we had no more standard room and at the public price displayed.
We are sorry, however, that the communication was not clear enough to you or that we realized only later that you made a mistake in your booking. When we communicated this error with you, it was always possible for you not to stay with us. We do not force people to stay with us and we do not try to scam them.

However We were delighted to welcome you to the Felicien.

Wishing you a beautiful day.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Having had this hotel and trip to Paris as a wedding Anniversary surprise I was a little apprehensive during the flight, but as soon as we arrived at reception any reservations I had soon disappeared, the staff at the hotel were very welcoming, helpful and professional.
I'm gluten intolerant and my husband had no time beforehand to alert staff so he had packed my own rolls, however the staff at reception offered to buy in anything I needed, but the breakfasts catered to everyone's needs as far as I was concerned so I didn't need anything.
We had a pearl room on the 5th floor and it was lovely.
Spacious wardrobe space with a mini fridge and safe and the decor was very tasteful and calming.
Bed was comfortable too.

Shower was lovely and hot, room clean.
We did have a problem with sink draining as there seemed to be a problem with the operating system
but was not really a problem so we didn't think to let reception know as everything else was so lovely.

The hotel was quite near to the seine river, was only about 20 min walk to Eiffel Tower which we found better as every trip we wanted to go on we wanted to start off with a walk after a lovely breakfast,
My husband had thought of booking something in the heart of Paris but had done his research very well as the description of the hotel and decor was exactly as described,
Everything was pleasing to the eye, very modern and very well designed
so he was glad to have booked here.

Hotel was lovely and quiet, all staff were very helpful and friendly and a credit to the hotel.
The spa was fab, we only had to ask for robes and they were delivered up to the room along with flip flops, we were lucky to have it all to ourselves so we used the sauna steam room and jacuzzi pool, which after a very busy day sightseeing was a welcome bit of relaxation.
Very happy that during a trip to such a wonderful city staying at the Felicien was the icing on the cake.
Thanks to all the staff and would loved to have stayed longer than 3 nights.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne_c02
Poppea2018, Responsable réception at Hotel Felicien by Elegancia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Joanne,

What a beautiful feedback. We kindly thank you for taking the time to write all your experience and for staying at the Félicien.
It was a pleasure to help you and a pleasure to ready you enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again.

Best regards from all the team,