“Friendly service and good food”
Review of Smiley

Smiley
Ranked #2,696 of 18,737 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Would recommend - it started to rain so we settled in here and were pleased with the service and food.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We opted for the meat platter, which came with as much bread as you could eat, ham, pepperoni, salami, cheese, and handmade mini burgers and fried French beans (which tasted like chips with a hint of spicy seasoning very nice). We failed to finish our meal. But the service was as described, full of smiles and made you feel extremely welcomed. The décor is quirky and was probably one of the best places we had brunch in whilst in Paris.

Le S, Serveuse at Smiley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your comment that we read with joy ... We are delighted that all of our services have pleased you!
See you soon at Smiley ;)

Reviewed 9 December 2017

There are places that you go to, to eat, drink and be merry. Enjoying time with friends and/or family. And though they may be nice places, there is nothing like feeling you belong. And so, there is "Le Smiley"... There is nothing like feeling as if you're at home, enjoy delicious food and wonderful drinks with friends! This is exactly what this place is... Home!!! From the owner of the restaurant to the waitress named "Lucia", this was a delightful experience. A place to get bite, whether early or late at night. You can never go wrong, when it comes to comfort food, even if you don't speak french. So enjoy all that "Smiley" has to offer, from chicken, risotto or my personal favorite... escargot with garlic parsley butter!!! Your stomach will thank you, especially if you order dessert. Bon Appétit

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I were staying around the corner near Pigalle, and we checked out many restrurants both online and on foot.
We went into a reputed "quiet " restaurant and it was so loud we could not speak to each other. Luckily Smileys was on the corner and we saw an opportunity for a nice quiet, neighborly meal in a very friendly and fairly priced restaurant. The ambiance is decidedly local and the service and food are impeccable.
I dropped my knife while picking up my napkin and before I could bend over, there was another knife being handed to me.
The wait staff is very attentive and very pleasant, English is spoken and the menu is full of locally grown and deliciously prepared, fairly priced meals.
Highly recommended
Restaurant stays open til 2AM, Kitchen takes last orders at 1 AM

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite and chose this place. Service was a little bit slow. I had the croquet monsieur with fries; food was OK, nothing spectacular but what you'd expect.