“Really good and friendly”
Review of La Cantina di Luca

La Cantina di Luca
Reserve with
La Cantina di Luca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10,007 of 18,577 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very good food, with special attention to kids. The kids ate everything and more: pizza, cut-meat, pasta, and fries! The burger was excellent and the Sicilian salad unique and very good. Staff very friendly. We will go back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I feel bad about writing an awful review given our experience in Paris had been wonderful until we had dinner at this restaurant. My gripe is in addition to slow and unfriendly service, my children's drinks were never served. No waiter/waitress ever checked on us or was available while we were eating.

When the waitress brought the check, I asked her to take the 8 Euro charge off our check since we never received the drinks. She then went to talk to the manager who then insisted we pay because "we ordered them." I told him that was ludicrous, and he got quite upset.

Then, as a last ditch effort (while we have our coats on and are ready to leave), he brings the 2 glasses of soda to the table. My children were expected to chug down drinks long after our meal was over. Shameful.

The food was also quite bland. Your manager and restaurant are a disgrace.

1  Thank Kemi O
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I came here on the recommendation of the concierge at my hotel. I asked for casual Italian food nearby.
The menu is limited, but interesting. There is a wide selection of reasonably priced wines. The food prices are on par with most in the area, but the food was not well executed.
I had a lentil salad that had great fresh cheese, but a pile of flavorless lentils and lots of onion.
I also had chicken scallopini, which was over-cooked and devoid of flavor. This was accompanied by a mound of over cooked pasta.
There are better choices in the area.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Great pizza, Gnocchi looked amazing, service was pretty rushed and very average; (as an FYI) tables are very close together if that bothers you.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The food and the service were very good. The pizza is a must- try as well as the Parma Ham plate. The Tiramisu is not the best I have had but still good.