US$161
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$226
US$171
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$728
US$176
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$570
US$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$207
US$149
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$210
US$171
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$155
US$141
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$77
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$712
US$247
  • Fitness centre
US$1,272
US$1,195
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsl esttrain stationgare decomfort roomsliding dooran ironnice bathroompriced hotelsmall roomperfect locationexplore pariscity breakdouble bedshort stayfifth floorvisited parisyour luggage
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure how we ended up in the tiniest room available 11sqm Room # 205 with the bathroom so tiny that closing the shower door behind you was impossible. Literally no closets or space for the luggage. This is the main reason for the low rating. Anyways, the location is convenient when you arrive by train and explore Paris by public transportation. Hop on hop off Big Bus stop is only a 10 min Walk from the hotel. Don’t expect much customer service or hospitality, just a room to stay and an overpriced petite dejineur and minibar.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
pierreburignat, Directeur général at Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Paris and taking time to rate it on Tripadvisor.
The size of our rooms is clearly mentionned on our internet site and the prices for any extras you can have are indicated on a booklet avaible in your room.
The breakfast price (12€) is average for the full buffet we propose including a large range of bio or branding products
Best regards

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed here as it was convenient for a late arrival and we needed to catch an early train from Gare d L'est the next morning. The room was clean and quiet and as small as you would expect for a standard Paris Hotel. The floor we were on was being refurbished and lacked a carpet, but did have some very sticky underlay instead. We are happy to overlook refurbishments, they are always welcome, but they could have made a little more effort to make the walk to the room a little more "tasteful"

We never stayed for breakfast as we departed too early.

Stayed: February 2018
Robin P, Responsable relations clients at Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We really appreciate your different comments positive as negative, especially about our refurbishments. We will try to fix it quickly to improve the comfort of our clients. We are sorry about that and we hope that it didn't disturb your stay among us. We hope to see you again in our hotel in Paris :)

Sincere Regards,
Robin

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This has to be the smallest room we have stayed in. We had a fair bit of luggage as we were away for a few months. However it was well organised for the space and very clean. Had a problem with tv and air conditioning when we arrived but they were fixed when we reported them. Close to both main train stations. Had breakfast there one morning. Not worth the 12euros they charged.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Robin P, Responsable relations clients at Libertel Gare de l'Est Francais, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We really appreciate your comment. I just want to add that we specify the room size of all our rooms on our website. Don't hesitate to check it for your next travel among us. For the TV and the air conditioning, we tried to be quick to fix it. We hope that it didn't disturb your stay. We hope to see you again in our hotel in Paris :)

Sincere Regards,
Robin

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Not worth of the money I spent.
Bad odour in the corridor of the hotel and room.
Pictures on the website are deceptive.
Staff cannot handle paperwork without manager being involved. And manager is only available between 11Am to 6 PM, when I was away for work. So at the end, I came back without having invoice. And waiting it to be sent via email or post.
Easily accessible through Metro or long distance trains.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The rooms are fine, the reception staff mostly helpful, and I liked the proximity to two main train stations. However, I will from now on avoid Libertel hotels. I had booked a 4-night stay paid in advance. Shortly after arrival, I learnt that I had to leave after the second night to attend a funeral in my close family. I asked the reception if my last two nights could be moved to a later date. The answer was that the reception could not do anything without asking the hotel manager who happened to be away the following three days for a long weekend, such that my booking could not be changed or cancelled. It was impossible for me to talk to any responsible person during my stay. The second day, I was told by the reception (who seemed to have been able to contact a responsible person) that changing the dates of my last 2 nights would cost a "small fee" of EUR 175. As this would almost double the rate for these 2 nights and as I could not accept to reward such poor customer service, I declined. My complaint by e-mail to the hotel manager Melanie led to a sadly cold and inflexible reply. I understand that pre-paid rates are non-refundable, but in connection with rare life events like the loss of a close loved one, most decent businesses would show some understanding and flexibility, if not by cancelling, at least by changing the booking without indecent extra charges. Don't count on this hotel chain for any of this. Which serious business does not have any responsible manager available for several days during opening hours? If something goes wrong, you are by yourself.

Room Tip: Larger rooms are not really worth it, amenities are the same, there is just more empty space which can feel less cosy if you travel alone.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo